Soul Bro

2023-2024 General Game Thread

1 minute ago, OnlyFranz said:

One of the worst 3 point shooting teams decides just to keep jacking up 3 point shots when we were only down by 2. So unnecessary and most likely the reason we lose this game. 

It’s because we stop moving the ball.  You’ve either got one guy dribbling into 3-4, or people putting up three’s

Just now, JJZFL said:

It’s because we stop moving the ball.  You’ve either got one guy dribbling into 3-4, or people putting up three’s

Yup! Wish guys would just cut instead of standing at the 3 point line. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, OnlyFranz said:

Yup! Wish guys would just cut instead of standing at the 3 point line. 

Amen

Lol I called it. Let’s keep shooting 3’s even though we can’t make any. Drive to the basket and draw a foul it’s not rocket science.

• Upvote 2

This is what you get when you only take a team seriously for 10 minutes of a 48 minute game. Our easy schedule doesn’t mean a damn thing if we play entitled basketball. This is a bad loss any way you shake it. We’re past the point of moral victories and “at least we came back and only lost by 1” talk.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

In the clutch, our team stops moving the ball, and Black doesn’t even want to think about shooting.  

I've been alluding to this, and I don't feel he is nba ready. Sometimes he runs around like "a chicken with it's neck cut off". I would have rather seen Kelle or even Cole on the floor in the last few minutes of the 4th quarter.