Soul Bro

2023-2024 General Game Thread

Fultz looks normal …explosiveness, ball control, defense, running an offense …in control …but his shot look horrible …I know it’s his first game in 25 games so I guess we’ll see …it is nice to see real PG play though 

Just now, harryfromphilly said:

we cant trade him looking like that   low value

His career is in jeopardy honestly. I feel so bad right now. I’m sure they have been treating it for weeks. 

Back to this game …don’t know if you guys have checked the schedule but the entire month of January is very tough …we really should hope not to lose this game 

1 minute ago, ball junkie said:

Back to this game …don’t know if you guys have checked the schedule but the entire month of January is very tough …we really should hope not to lose this game 

CT and I were talking about this earlier. Talkathon says we have the easiest strength of schedule in the league after January. We do need this one though for sure. 

1 minute ago, MagicMan1979 said:

CT and I were talking about this earlier. Talkathon says we have the easiest strength of schedule in the league after January. We do need this one though for sure. 

No game is a guarantee …ask Denver …I told you that earlier too 

Fultz free throw hasn’t looked great since he’s been with the Magic, always some hitch to it. I’m not watching the game tonight, but does he have a hitch in his jump shot?

3 minutes ago, ball junkie said:

No game is a guarantee …ask Denver …I told you that earlier too 

Just wanted to point out again to you the schedule lightens up as you’ve said this many many times. This should be the time when we lose especially with these injuries. 

i remember Junkie lol

Trae’s the kind of player where you know he’s gonna flop and get rewarded anyway, so you might as well get your moneys worth and hit him in his cocky mug