Soul Bro

2023-2024 General Game Thread

1 minute ago, Jason Funderburker said:

Gotta love the phantom touch giving us the ball back after the phantom offensive foul took it away

Agree 

We need better boxing out regardless of win or lose. Sabonis is killing us on the boards and WCJ and Goga aren't making a dent. 

What a game. Paolo is a superstar. Great effort from a lot of guys that you wouldn’t expect a great effort from with how beat up we are. Hold your heads high after this one, boys.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, TreyMachine said:

Goga shooting a 3P shot in 2OT with 1 minute left is not the shot we want to be shooting...

Dude, I lost my s### when he took that shot. I knew it was game after that.

1 minute ago, TreyMachine said:

Goga shooting a 3P shot in 2OT with 1 minute left is not the shot we want to be shooting...

My son screaming that in my ear over and over …tough tough loss …but what an effort and a testament to the resolve and fight this team has …we still lack PG play although it didn’t hurt us bad as last night cause Banchero was so brilliant …maybe FO will get some help before the deadline 

Honestly, can't complain other than our defensive focus and rebounding whenever we went up. Paolo was an All-Star in this game with Wagner going out 5 minutes in. We shot incredibly with no buisness being in the game other than that. 

I'm sad we lost, but it would have been a miracle if we did with all the players we were missing.