Soul Bro

2023-2024 General Game Thread

20 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

He is a mental. Suggs has 6 kids??? No worries, don’t sweat the downvotes, people get butt hurt over stupid shi*

Thanks, Fan  votnnj.png

By the way, I was also wondering about those six kids spotted in Sugg's car. What's up with that? Suggs is only 22 yrs. old.

Does anyone have the scoop on that? :) Maybe it's kids from a basketball camp or some charity Suggs sponsors.

Ok so my son shot video of what I described last night …I wanted to post it here but couldn’t figure out how …asked Soul Bro to post it he didn’t know how either …so periodically I post at BR so I posted the vids there …here yall go 

https://bleacherreport.com/user_post/43973fa2-b14b-4471-92dd-8a60e2959967
this is one showing Suggs with a car full of kids lol …good for him I love kids .

https://bleacherreport.com/user_post/65d1c40b-b668-4aaa-8cc7-9886e2989f0a
this is his entrance lol

https://bleacherreport.com/user_post/a6ea198c-2bb5-4c5f-a8de-de02cc8d977c
this is the one with the crowd chanting his name and Jalen getting amped lol

30 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

Just so everyone knows the game is a 2.30pm ET tip off so thats a 7.30pm UK Time tip for me 

I bet a lot of people will miss the game and be super mad haha

Think this new look Boston team is a tough proposition for... Well anybody really but especially us without Wendell. Going to need Isaac i think to guard Porzingis because I'm not sure Goga is the right guy for that matchup. 

The Magic have done a great job defensively of helping off of none shooters to load the paint and clog driving and passing lanes, problem is basically everyone in the rotation on this Boston roster can shoot it so we're going to have to be disciplined otherwise we might get torched. 

This Boston defense don't force turnovers often so we need to not beat ourselves on that. They don't give up many offensive rebounds either so we'll see how that matches up with us who generally get after it on the offensive glass.

They're also 2nd in the league in opponent FTA rate so they don't foul often, we'll see how that goes up against our league best FTA rate, though if I had to guess on whether the Boston Celtics would get a favourable whistle I know which way I'd guess. 

Tough game, wouldn't be shocked if this is our smack back to reality. After Wednesday I'm starting to believe this team can beat anybody on their day though. 

53 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

I bet a lot of people will miss the game and be super mad haha

lets hope not but yh... Hope you are good and well brother MP X

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Jason Funderburker said:

A quick googling says Jalen has no children so no idea who the six kids were. Also when I initially read that post I thought it meant that the kids were sitting on the trunk outside the car lol

It's Thanksgiving, it's more than likely they were kids of his relatives.