Soul Bro

2023-2024 General Game Thread

Officiating has been awfull tonight... Also double teaming Luka doesn't seem to be working, we're not recovering fast enough and they are getting shots wide open.

Fultz would've been much needed tonight 

6 minutes ago, OnlyFranz said:

Why is Paolo repeatedly picking up his dribble jumping in the air with nowhere to go and forcing bad passes? 

Paulo has really forced his offense in the second half

1 minute ago, Soul Bro said:

Paulo has really forced his offense in the second half

You can say that about the whole team in the 2nd half.

At the end of the day.. I am still happy with 5-3 considering this crazy schedule and injuries.. the only team who hasn’t played a conference or division opponent yet 

Lively would've been a good pick for us at 11. I like Jett, but Lively adds an element that we've lacked since D12. The Mavs got a steal. The addition of Lively and Williams this off-season makes them a threat in the west. Tanking paid off for them last season.

We are at a disadvantage having to play AB all these minutes …I watched on and off …1st quarter he was standing in the corner nearly every possession …don’t think I’ve ever seen a player ignored so blatantly …I’m not exaggerating when I say his defender actually had one foot on the block when he was at the arc …yes he made 2 threes but if you don’t think this bogs down our offense I would disagree …plus I constantly see the other players having to coach him up during game play …kid is doing the best he can.

We didn’t shoot the 3 well tonight either .

Played them tight for a half, but 2 starters and 4 rotation players out against a team that has 2 of the top 10 best players in the league just too much to overcome. Paolo and Franz forced it and nobody could make an open shot