Soul Bro

2023-2024 General Game Thread

35 minutes ago, harryfromphilly said:

I wouldn't think so either    just confused as to the rotation why leave your floor general out of the game.    Argument can be made that mo was on fire, but still   seems odd

If you blow out the first game, you have to make changes to the rotation in the second game. Makes perfect sense. NOT!

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, MagicFanDan said:

Glad Lakers are playing an OT game before their 2nd leg of a back to back again Magic. 

Four (4) of their 5 starters played 40 min.....advantage Magic. Winnable game for sure.

A second game on the road against the Lakers after a 2-0 beginning, sounds like a game that doesn't hurt so much actually to lose and you kind of relax. However, I think these guys on the Magic team got a competitive spirit that I wouldn't be surprised if we take a W at LA

I don't know if Markelle 's hand is ok or if he has some kind of injury from the last game. 

7 minutes ago, Phil4Real said:

A second game on the road against the Lakers after a 2-0 beginning, sounds like a game that doesn't hurt so much actually to lose and you kind of relax. However, I think these guys on the Magic team got a competitive spirit that I wouldn't be surprised if we take a W at LA

I don't know if Markelle 's hand is ok or if he has some kind of injury from the last game. 

he was interviewed at practice yesterday and participated. not sure what it means

3 hours ago, Skart said:

I’m Glad to see a functional fan site after the collapse of OPP! This is my first post, LETS GO MAGICCCCC!!!

Welcome aboard!