Soul Bro

2023-2024 Season Thread

6 minutes ago, Jason Funderburker said:

Good time to have the easiest remaining schedule imo

We now have the 9th easiest schedule since we played a bunch of bad teams in a row. 

Fortunately for us, we still have an easier schedule than all our seeding competitors except the Heat. 

We have some tough games coming up though. Saturday against the Knicks is a must win for us right now.. 

And then we play the Pacers on a back to back on sunday. That’s a loss in my book, as we don’t match up great against the Pacers and we know that a lot of players will be on injury maintainance on sunday.. 

Probably gonna rest Markelle, Isaac against the Knicks

and rest Gary,  Wendell against the Pacers..

Then we play the Nets (they are going to be motivated) 

Then two times against the Raptors (without Barnes) on a back to back next weekend

24 minutes ago, orlandoholic said:

We have some tough games coming up though. Saturday against the Knicks is a must win for us right now.. 

And then we play the Pacers on a back to back on sunday. That’s a loss in my book, as we don’t match up great against the Pacers and we know that a lot of players will be on injury maintainance on sunday.. 

Then two times against the Raptors (without Barnes) on a back to back next weekend

What are you talking about we don't match up well with the Pacers????

Have you watched us play them TWICE this season as handle them with relative ease...

Gary..J.I..Markelle are all available for the knicks game...Wendell is questionable...

That Pacers comment shows me you aint watched much 

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, orlandoholic said:

10 of our next 11 games are at home

2 hours ago, orlandoholic said:

We play The Knick’s Friday and The Pacers who we’ve beaten every game so far Sunday.  We need those two for seeding. 

2 hours ago, orlandoholic said:

Sorry, but this is all wrong. 

we play Knicks on Friday and Pacers on Sunday. Both teams we are undefeated against this season.