Soul Bro

2023-2024 Season Thread

Isaac out tonight, Banchero questionable.  We’re favored by about 9 at home which quite honestly seems excessive to me, both with Banchero questionable and considering how badly we got blown out in our two prior games against them.  I hope we play a lot better than we did in Atlanta and get the win.  

Does anybody believe Cade could be available in the summer. 

That Detroit team is rotten to the core and needs full rebuild. I’d put everybody on the table except for Suggs, Paolo and Franz.. 

16 minutes ago, orlandoholic said:

Does anybody believe Cade could be available in the summer. 

That Detroit team is rotten to the core and needs full rebuild. I’d put everybody on the table except for Suggs, Paolo and Franz.. 

Nah. They'd be stupid to trade Cade. They're getting another top pick this year anyway, what incentive have they got to trade Cade? So they can tank (which they're already accidentally doing) for talent that might be as good as Cade (which they can already draft with their already high pick)? 

7 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

Nah. They'd be stupid to trade Cade. They're getting another top pick this year anyway, what incentive have they got to trade Cade? So they can tank (which they're already accidentally doing) for talent that might be as good as Cade (which they can already draft with their already high pick)? 

Yeah, and he’s too young to demand his way out. Cade won’t be a Piston forever, but he won’t be able to do anything about what team he’s on any time soon.

23 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Hawks waiving Patty Mills. I’d drop Schofield like a bad habit to bring him in

No can do, Schofield is on a 2 way, Patty isn't eligible for a 2 way.