Soul Bro

2023-2024 Season Thread

32 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Kyle “Flop” Lowry agrees to a buyout with the Hornets and is joining the 76ers for the rest of the season. The flopping between he and Embiid on the same floor is going to be special 

I can't tell you how much i loved that the rumor of our interest in him was false      not my type of player

4 hours ago, Jay Magic said:

Finally it begins 

I'm really curious to know why he was down there and if he'll get any minutes on this team. It feels like maybe he could cut into the ingles minutes? But I'm assuming he'll mostly ride the pine with AB at this point and will be used as needed. 

Just now, TreyMachine said:

I'm really curious to know why he was down there and if he'll get any minutes on this team. It feels like maybe he could cut into the ingles minutes? But I'm assuming he'll mostly ride the line with AB at this point and will be used as needed. 

I see a interview where he said getting fitness up to speed and the defensive schemes etc etc. Plus obvious reps and as much playtime as possible. For me he is definitely a big part of our future.. i hope so anyway coz kid can definitely play ... his shooting stroke is picture perfect.. Time will tell 

Dejounte Murray with 34 points, 4 of 9 from three in a W.

I don’t necessarily think we needed to trade Fultz away. I don’t have a personal beef with him, but it would be nice if our starting PG could explode like that semi-regularly. We have brilliant defenders at the other positions and it would be so fun to watch

• Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Wait. Jett Howard has 4 arms. This freak has got to start. 

Either that or he has twice as much chance of fouling!

Dallas is a serious team. They made some underrated great additions and imo they are favorites right now.. 

Gafford is going to be a beast on those lobs with Luka and PJ Washington is just an overall good player that they need. Washington would have been great for us as well. 

• Like 1