Soul Bro

2023-2024 Season Thread

33 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Matt’s legit out here covering the Nuggets, also a good follow on Twitter @hpbasketball, but yeah no idea how he’s tied in to the Magic more than anyone else and that’s the first I’ve heard of either of these guys.

Legitimately never heard of him, has he got a solid track record of breaking news and/or having sources? 

36 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

Legitimately never heard of him, has he got a solid track record of breaking news and/or having sources? 

I’ve always seen him more on the analysis side and less on the news breaking side, but he’s good enough at that and been around long enough that I’m confident he’s not just making stuff up. I have negative interest in Lowry tho, I’d almost consider that unforgivable for Weltman

Just now, All Eyes On Me said:

I’ve always seen him more on the analysis side and less on the news breaking side, but he’s good enough at that and been around long enough that I’m confident he’s not just making stuff up. I have negative interest in Lowry tho, I’d almost consider that unforgivable for Weltman

That's good to know. 

Yea me either. Giving up assets for an almost 38 year old is dumb no matter who it is. But Lowry? Eww.

57 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

That's good to know. 

Yea me either. Giving up assets for an almost 38 year old is dumb no matter who it is. But Lowry? Eww.

Yeah, and Chris Paul is $31 million a season this year and next. Either guy would take both Fultz and Harris to match salary. Wonder if the Warriors deal could be bigger, we’ve always liked Moody apparently. Like Fultz, Harris, Chuma for CP3 and Moody

1 hour ago, A Better DJ & Photographer said:

Watching Murray destroy GS in overtime. We need to do whatever it takes to get him!

I want to be in on Dejounte, but a 19 point night where he went 9-24 and 0-6 from 3 doesn’t inspire me lol

9 hours ago, All Eyes On Me said:

I want to be in on Dejounte, but a 19 point night where he went 9-24 and 0-6 from 3 doesn’t inspire me lol

Dejounte Murray scored the last seven points in an 11-0 run to open the overtime for Atlanta and finished with 19 points.

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/39455180/hawks-overcome-steph-curry-60-ot-win-vs-warriors

He scored their last 7 points of OT if that helps any?