Soul Bro

2023-2024 Season Thread

12 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

some people on this forum seem like they prefer if we was to be constantly losers.. 

They know who they are too

We’re 9-16 in our last 25 games and you’re advocating for patience instead of improving a flawed roster. I’d say every person that wants a trade wants us to be anything but “constantly losers”

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

We’re 9-16 in our last 25 games and you’re advocating for patience instead of improving a flawed roster. I’d say every person that wants a trade wants us to be anything but “constantly losers”

we are still improved from last season despite being injury riddled...

People want trade for the sake of a trade... that's what failure will be.

Jeff and co got there plan.. so lets see.

Wouldn't say the roster is flawed...

Improvements can be made yes.. but its also about the players getting better from within 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

we are still improved from last season despite being injury riddled...

People want trade for the sake of a trade... that's what failure will be.

Jeff and co got there plan.. so lets see.

Wouldn't say the roster is flawed...

Improvements can be made yes.. but its also about the players getting better from within 

I for one am not saying to make a trade just to make a trade. It obviously has to be methodical. I’d like to see us ship Harris and Okeke’s expirings and some of the haul of picks we have to improve an area of weakness. Like a consistent shooter to help with spacing like Buddy Hield who we can get for cheap

16 minutes ago, Forumreader said:

Franz was on theOldManandtheThree podcast? Can someone summarize what they had on it

watch it

2 minutes ago, Forumreader said:

Franz was on theOldManandtheThree podcast? Can someone summarize what they had on it

It’s excellent. Franz is a basketball junkie and we’re lucky to have him. A lot of talk about how he studies other players to try and improve his game. I’d recommend listening if you got an hour

• Upvote 1

Atlanta Hawks also making Saddiq Bey available. 

Package a deal with Murray already

Orl get Murray+Bey

Atl get Harris, Okeke, 2024 Orl 1st, 2025 Den 1st, multiple seconds.. If they still bark, add a 2025 or 2026 pick swap as well

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Jay Magic said:

we see 2 different players

You see a lot of different things. You see what you hope while some see what is.

32 minutes ago, Jon said:

You see a lot of different things. You see what you hope while some see what is.

So u saying AB is Suggs??? 

And that's the holy grail? hahaha behave 

I see things for what they are in my view

you see things in your view..

Saying Ab is Suggs in your view tells me your view on evaluating that situation is completely off course hahahaha

None of us have any idea what offers our very secretive management has put out around the league. They are not dumb, and they see the same weaknesses that we do. For all we know they may have reached out to several teams trying to get us some help.

27 minutes ago, A Better DJ & Photographer said:

None of us have any idea what offers our very secretive management has put out around the league. They are not dumb, and they see the same weaknesses that we do. For all we know they may have reached out to several teams trying to get us some help.

we need the Moldy Hobo to break some of this silence from the HQ.