Soul Bro

2023-2024 Season Thread

51 minutes ago, ball junkie said:

https://www.blazersedge.com/2024/1/15/24039278/nba-trade-deadline-rumors-portland-trail-blazers-malcolm-brogdon-lakers-heat-magic-wizards-grant

There is every indication last season’s Sixth Man of the Year can go out and help teams that need backcourt help — especially those seeking real offensive punch.

Brogdon’s contract isn’t for an overly aggressive amount if he continues to produce as a bigger lead guard. Teams like the Lakers and Magic, who could use a bit of shooting and backcourt punch, make a ton of sense for Brogdon if they don’t want to shell out premium assets for other players.

Brogdon’s injury history is worth considering, as he hasn’t played more than 67 games since his rookie season in 2016-17. That’ll probably keep his price point to something in the ballpark of a late first-round pick.

Sam Vecenie …pretty knowledgeable dude 

Honestly, we have enough pics. Trade some of them and get him on this team. Fultz and a first. Something tells me they will want, and get, more than that.  

• Upvote 1

Yeah I’m staying away from Brogdon. Age, injuries, just not someone I’d give assets up for.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, CTMagicUK said:

Terry Rozier? 

I can’t believe he is averaging 24 pts 7 assist.  He only has one more year on his contract after this season. He does make a lot though so it would cost a few contracts. I’ve never been a huge fan of his but he does bring a lot of experience and is a good shooter. 

Two first round picks? that’s actually doable for us. G. Harris, Ingles (sorry dude) and 2024 Orl pick, Denver pick maybe add J. Howard for D. Murray (if we’d do our due diligence on his character) 
But i don’t think we can make the best offer.. Especially OKC should be all over this. They have 3 first round picks in 2024 which they aren’t even going to use and Giddey doesn’t fit their playing style anymore. 
San Antonio makes a ton of sense and then you have a bunch of other teams very interested.
Seems like Tyus Jones is our realistic target. As a starter i wouldn’t be opposed. He just can’t play with the backup squad. 
T. Jones, Cole, Ingles, M. Wagner would be terrible on defense if they would have to share the floor together 

9 minutes ago, orlandoholic said:

Two first round picks? that’s actually doable for us. G. Harris, Ingles (sorry dude) and 2024 Orl pick, Denver pick maybe add J. Howard for D. Murray (if we’d do our due diligence on his character) 
But i don’t think we can make the best offer.. Especially OKC should be all over this. They have 3 first round picks in 2024 which they aren’t even going to use and Giddey doesn’t fit their playing style anymore. 
San Antonio makes a ton of sense and then you have a bunch of other teams very interested.
Seems like Tyus Jones is our realistic target. As a starter i wouldn’t be opposed. He just can’t play with the backup squad. 
T. Jones, Cole, Ingles, M. Wagner would be terrible on defense if they would have to share the floor together 

Murray i'm to believe has character issues, which the Magic have ALWAYS stayed away from. Am I crazy? Doesn't he have a ton of attitude? 

21 hours ago, fan for too long 2 said:

This an example of how bad Mosely is as a coach. Had to say it. Our ball and player movement is pathetic on most nights. 

he is not bad at all. 

5 hours ago, MagicMan1979 said:

I can’t believe he is averaging 24 pts 7 assist.  He only has one more year on his contract after this season. He does make a lot though so it would cost a few contracts. I’ve never been a huge fan of his but he does bring a lot of experience and is a good shooter. 

Without a doubt. 

Fultz..Rozier..Franz..Paolo..Goga

Cole..Suggs..Ingles..J.I..WCJ

We trade 

Harris..Chuma..and a 1st and 2nds

32 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

Without a doubt. 

Fultz..Rozier..Franz..Paolo..Goga

Cole..Suggs..Ingles..J.I..WCJ

We trade 

Harris..Chuma..and a 1st and 2nds

Would need to be Fultz + Chuma for salary matching.