Soul Bro

2023-2024 Season Thread

3 hours ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Dam just saw that vid of Kelle. Wtf is that. Has he now broke his mid range jumper too?  Who the hell is the shooting coach? If this is his work, he needs to be fired like yesterday. 

I went back and watched the clip also. What the heck is that??

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, ball junkie said:

https://bleacherreport.com/user_post/9a167d73-f2cc-4b72-96f7-ad0a11399298

This came from the Portland board …they are cooking up trades with Orlando …here’s their proposal hopefully you can read the comments below too 

unfortunately i can only see one offer.. 

It included Isaac for Brogdon and that’s a big no no for me.. Isaac is a major game changer and i’d only trade him if we get Simons back in return. That’s a deal that would actually be a win win.

Isaac is exactly what Portland need next to Ayton and Simons is exactly what we need next to Franz and Paolo

Maybe a package deal for Tyus Jones and Kispert would be a decent way to strengthen our roster. 

My only problem with Tyus is that he could only fit well as a starter with our team, or if we’d pull out Anthony out of the second unit. 

Because Tyus next to Cole is just a tiny backcourt duo. 

Would Fultz be down with coming off the bench? On paper it looks nice tbh. 

PG: Tyus, Fultz, AB

SG: Suggs, C. Anthony, J. Howard

SF: F. Wagner, Kispert, 

PF: Banchero, Isaac, Ingles
C: WCJ, M. Wagner, Bitadze

This would definitely cost us a first round pick and multiple 2nd round picks. 

You know I enjoy Ben Taylor's Thinking Basketball content quite a lot. But sometimes he does stuff that makes me think that he knows nothing about basketball. Case in point he has Paolo Banchero at 20th(!!) In his Top 25 under 25. 

There aren't 20 guys in the NBA I'd trade Paolo for at any age nevermind under 25.

1 hour ago, CTMagicUK said:

You know I enjoy Ben Taylor's Thinking Basketball content quite a lot. But sometimes he does stuff that makes me think that he knows nothing about basketball. Case in point he has Paolo Banchero at 20th(!!) In his Top 25 under 25. 

There aren't 20 guys in the NBA I'd trade Paolo for at any age nevermind under 25.

Banchero is crazy underrated.. 

Hes great at almost everything. He just needs to be better at free throws, tighten his handle and probably learn some pnr decision making. 
He masters those areas and he has the ability to be a Top 5 player in this league. Especially when the old guard retires down the road

Heres a List of the current All Star voting 

https://x.com/thedunkcentral/status/1742969605767811224?s=46

Kuzma in front of Banchero lol.. Kuuuzma?

41 minutes ago, ball junkie said:

I love Shaq …who doesn’t …but the Magic retiring his jersey ? He only played for this franchise 3 years .

Thoughts anybody ?

He is our best player and despite the exit circumstances our most iconic player ever. Put the franchise on the map. I’m fine with it