Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

2023-2024 Official Game Thread - Magic Vs. Rockets - Wed. Oct. 25 @ 7:00 PM

18 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

Watching the game back again..

Markelle really knows when to settle us down and take over on offence for a few possessions. His IQ is special... 

The whole team is hi IQ but him especially just little nuances i noticed.

Also once Suggs slows down on offence he will be a absolute animal of a player

Weltman and Hammond and Co have nailed this organic rebulld beautifully 

agree. The chemistry and the way this team is build is special. 

Suggs is a special player, for sure. He is just not going to be someone to get Buckets. He’ll make a difference for us with his defensive intensity. He’ll be like M. Smart for us..

The vision for me is to upgrade at SG. Going after D. Mitchell and let Suggs come off the bench unit. 
That would really make us a difficult team to beat for anybody!

but for now, this team is set

Not sure if the TV cameras showed it but JI took 2 or 3 hard falls to the court during his minutes logged …I worriedly gazed at him each time hoping I didn’t see him grabbing at either leg or trying to stretch it etc. …each time he got right back up pronto and jumped right back into the action …hope that’s a good omen.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ball junkie said:

Not sure if the TV cameras showed it but JI took 2 or 3 hard falls to the court during his minutes logged …I worriedly gazed at him each time hoping I didn’t see him grabbing at either leg or trying to stretch it etc. …each time he got right back up pronto and jumped right back into the action …hope that’s a good omen.

Right there with you, they did show JI hitting the floor hard at least four times. Each time I winced, concerned that the next injury might be now, but he just kept jumping up. I think that was one of my biggest takeaways, no one was playing carefully to protect themselves, they were just playing. 

J.I unfortunately where he is so great defensively will have these moments our new strength conditioning department lead by Arne Kander has been a absolute blessing for him and the franchise as a whole...

Orlando Magic Pod Listen to AdventHealth High Performance Podcast - Arnie Kander 

https://on.soundcloud.com/H288Z

27 minutes ago, jmmagicfan said:

Right there with you, they did show JI hitting the floor hard at least four times. Each time I winced, concerned that the next injury might be now, but he just kept jumping up. I think that was one of my biggest takeaways, no one was playing carefully to protect themselves, they were just playing. 

Yes, given how Suggs and JI play, I think they're both prone to getting hurt. Let's hope not this year!

29 minutes ago, Albert Lergier said:

Deep Team !!!!     If JI can stay healthy the whole year making the playoffs will be easier to achieve.

Winning the championship be easier to achieve sir 

2 hours ago, ball junkie said:

I held my breath every time he hit the floor. He played so well, but had me very nervous.