CTMagicUK

2023 NBA Free Agency Thread

25 minutes ago, harryfromphilly said:

Hi TMF  welcome     was wondering where you were    didn't think you would miss this  lol

Hi, harryfromphilly. Although I'm a true blue, die-hard Orlando Magic Fan, I was taking a break after watching and pulling hard for the Denver Nuggets to beat Miami in the NBA finals.

I watched the drafts on TV to see who the Magic was picking, but other than that, I have not been into the Magic board discussions about the draft and free agency because those discussions have been above/over my head. Especially conversations about what players should or should not be paid and cap space.

For me--being a 'gurl'-- a lot of the discussions have been too deep for me to follow.  :)

Can't wait to see the product the Magic puts on the floor for the 2023-2024 season.

GO MAGIC!

Seeing some negativity about the money online but the difference between like 7m and 11m is negligible for us, it'll have no baring on our long term flexibility at all. 

3 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

I love this deal. If the second year is non guaranteed or a team option that'd be icing on the cake.

Second year team option! Yea!

• Like 1