Soul Bro

2023 Off-Season Thread

2 hours ago, Luke_FfS said:

What about the guy we just signed?

i dunno.. Don’t know the player. But we love Guards. I was hoping for a center with our last two way contract. Since we already have K. Harris at Guard with a two way contract

Listening to the announcers actually discussing the game and analyzing each play illustrates how much we’re missing with our announcing crew, especially Turner who goes off on tangents constantly 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JJZFL said:

Anyone watching Germany vs USA on network TV?  Good game so far.  

I tuned in for the 2nd half. Anthony Edwards is special! Paolo missing all those free throws is a bit concerning as he struggled a bit last year with that as well. I was hoping that was one area he improved on for this next season. Franz handle looks tighter and he looks very comfortable handling the ball and finishing those tough baskets at the rim. Mo was his usual energetic self contributing like he always does. 

8 minutes ago, OnlyFranz said:

I tuned in for the 2nd half. Anthony Edwards is special! Paolo missing all those free throws is a bit concerning as he struggled a bit last year with that as well. I was hoping that was one area he improved on for this next season. Franz handle looks tighter and he looks very comfortable handling the ball and finishing those tough baskets at the rim. Mo was his usual energetic self contributing like he always does. 

Yeah, the missed free throws are a killer. He needs to work on that and his mid-range game.

4 hours ago, Shine88 said:

Good two way option.

unfortunately we don’t have the spot anymore.. I anticipated that he’s be cut by the Thunder. They have too many bodies.. 

Hes better than Moe (sorry Moe) and he’s of course better than Schoefield. 

10 minutes ago, orlandoholic said:

unfortunately we don’t have the spot anymore.. I anticipated that he’s be cut by the Thunder. They have too many bodies.. 

Hes better than Moe (sorry Moe) and he’s of course better than Schoefield. 

Queen signed an Exhibit 10 contract. The Magic still have a two-way contract available.