Soul Bro

2023 Off-Season Thread

4 minutes ago, Shine88 said:

This is the type of player we need to start using our two-way contracts on.

Let me look him up... What's he good at?

53 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

Let me look him up... What's he good at?

3&d guy. Similar to Kevon Harris, but slightly better. Had a really good Summer League for the Hawks. Pretty surprise he was waived. 

9 hours ago, Shine88 said:

3&d guy. Similar to Kevon Harris, but slightly better. Had a really good Summer League for the Hawks. Pretty surprise he was waived. 

Gonna look him up. To me Kevon is a top of the range g league player. if we have keyvon as a 14th-16th man we are in very good shape. He belongs on a proper nba contract.

22 hours ago, Jay Magic said:

we dont need proven vets we have them. I dont think you understand how much Weltman values character in his decisions. Our team is full of young guys but mentally they are wise beyond there age. Also Ingles.. G Harris.. Markelle.. Mo Wagner they are vets. Paolo was a rookie and carried himself like a 10 year vet... we are in fantastic shape all round. Weltman has not just built a squad on supremely talent guys but he has built team of stand up young human beings.

This team is going to light up the league next year beyond some of you guys comprehension. Yeah i may be positive too much.. If anything i am just trying to manifest greatness for our beloved team! I am a Orlando Magic fiend... My heart and soul. Loyal to my own detriment maybe some would say lol

I cannot wait for this season its going to be absolutely amazing finally we are gonna be heading back to where we belong and that's fighting for championships and i tell you this now for free if we are COMPLETELY healthy and the boys progress how i think they are going to we can even win the East this year. Not 1 team scares me... The Bucks with Giannis firing on all cylinders will be a problem but if J.I is healthy Giannis is gonna be in absolute hell.

Roll on October...

The so called “vets” you say we currently have on this team have never even been to the playoffs. What kind of lessons are they teaching if they don’t have any experience themselves? We will have to agree to disagree because I’m not satisfied with the lack of asset management Weltman continues to display. This is the same crap we had to deal with when we were evaluating the Vuch and and Fournier  teams. The sit back and do nothing routine is getting old. However on a better note I am excited about the upcoming season I think we will definitely make the play in if not out right make the playoffs. 

1 hour ago, OnlyFranz said:

The so called “vets” you say we currently have on this team have never even been to the playoffs. What kind of lessons are they teaching if they don’t have any experience themselves? 

Jumping in to state that this is not true. Harris and Ingles have multiple years of playoff experience on very solid teams.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Soul Bro said:

Jumping in to state that this is not true. Harris and Ingles have multiple years of playoff experience on very solid teams.

We just picked up Ingles my bad for overlooking him but my original point still stands. Admiral Schofield does nothing for us by making him one of our 2 way players if what he’s here for is to be a good locker room guy. That’s what vets are for not our 2 way contracts. 

13 hours ago, Jay Magic said:

Good find during the slow part of the year. It’s nice to have a player again the national media likes. I hope this takes Paolo to another level when he comes back next year. 

47 minutes ago, TreyMachine said:

I was going to post the same. I don't trust Arenas a lot, but he could be right. Talent is here, we've seen it. Attitude, I don't know.