Sign in to follow this  
CTMagicUK

2023 NBA Playoffs Thread

On 4/12/2023 at 7:47 AM, CTMagicUK said:

Need a Raptors win tonight.

Toronto didn't help our cause! :(

Actually surprised, but the game was in their hands and...

4 hours ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

The play in is amazing 

I like the fact that incentive teams being competitive during the season, and the one game format is different and somehow special.

At the same time, after playing 82 reg season games, finishing 7th with a little difference from 5th and 6th, and then not playing the playoffs at all cause you lose those single games (maybe for an injury, or for someone punching a teammate :P ) would be an hard pillow to swallow IMO.

3 hours ago, Luke_FfS said:

I like the fact that incentive teams being competitive during the season, and the one game format is different and somehow special.

At the same time, after playing 82 reg season games, finishing 7th with a little difference from 5th and 6th, and then not playing the playoffs at all cause you lose those single games (maybe for an injury, or for someone punching a teammate :P ) would be an hard pillow to swallow IMO.

I would think no matter the situation, a pillow would be very hard to swallow.

• Like 2

Yeah the Bulls swept the Heat and i have a feeling they will just throw in the towel. I know the Heat are known for playing hard and having team pride but there is no way Lowry has back to back great games and they are so old. I can see the Bulls winning. 

Also the freaking Raptors,LOL! They missed 18 free throws! Og Anunoby was exposed a bit. He really is just a glue guy who is limited offensively. You play a guy like that 42 minutes his flaws get exposed. The Raptors were just dangling him in a trade because this next year is his last year under contract. And Scottie is a younger,better version of him. I actually like Vanvleet and Gary Trent. They do so much for what they are, just can't pay them more then their worth. They are 15-18 million dollar a year role players. And Fred has that Dog in him.

Missing the free throws really hurt but Fred pulled down 12 boards while dishing 8 assists and only 3 turnovers. He is amazing at his size. I will be watching he Bulls game on Friday, cross your fingers. 

I don't think i can root for the Heat though.

39 minutes ago, harryfromphilly said:

my feelings after bulls/raptors?   I want Paskal Siakam on our team.

He plays the same position, and occupies similar spaces to, Paolo.. 

5 hours ago, TreyMachine said:

I would think no matter the situation, a pillow would be very hard to swallow.

Yeah, sorry for that! :D

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

How about Lavine?

I wouldn’t want LaVine at all tbh. He’s a athletic scorer and a good outside shooter, but I’d rather have off ball guys around Fultz, Paolo, and Franz than someone who is only gonna take touches away from them and doesn’t play any D 

Edit: I realize I pretty much described Mitchell (who I would absolutely take,) but he’s much better than LaVine to me