Sign in to follow this  
CTMagicUK

2023 NBA Playoffs Thread

55 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

Unless the Grizz plan to carry a huge payroll, I’m not sold they’ll give Bane the max. They’ve already committed crazy money to Morant and JJJ.

The current cap estimate for the first year of his new deal is 144.7m. The tax line is estimated to be 175m.

They've currently got 126m on the books for that season including a Luke Kennard team option of 15m. They'll be fine. 

I'm not a LeBron/Lakers fan at all but that Memphis team is so unlikeable I'm glad they lost. 

Hopefully the Kings can close out the Warriors at home in game 7.

Yeah he is looking bad out there. In other news, Bamba got a few garbage minutes. It's a little early to say but i don't think they pick up his option. He hasn't really done much since he got there. Both his and Malik Beasley have non guaranteed contracts. Together those contracts are about 27 million dollars. Can easily see them dropping both.

They absolutely need to keep Russell,Hachimura and Reeves. Those 3 together are going to cost over 60 million. They will fill out the roster with whoever will play for the minimum. 

53 minutes ago, hootie249 said:

Yeah he is looking bad out there. In other news, Bamba got a few garbage minutes. It's a little early to say but i don't think they pick up his option. He hasn't really done much since he got there. Both his and Malik Beasley have non guaranteed contracts. Together those contracts are about 27 million dollars. Can easily see them dropping both.

They absolutely need to keep Russell,Hachimura and Reeves. Those 3 together are going to cost over 60 million. They will fill out the roster with whoever will play for the minimum. 

Yea Bamba probably isn't getting paid close to 10m on his next contract either. If he makes much more than the minimum I'd be shocked.

Malik Monk with another impressive game last night. He’s looking very confident out there against the defending champs playing well on both sides of the ball. He’s the type of player the Magic should be looking to add to this young core next year unless the Magic decide to cash in their chips and trade for an Allstar. 

5 hours ago, hootie249 said:

I think they get Kyrie and let Russell walk. He had a good game last game but before that he was awful. One of my least favorite players to watch personally. 

I love seeing Aaron Gordon doing well in the playoffs. 5/5 with 13 points in this electrifying game 1 of the west Semi's. 

Y'all should be watching this if you're not. This game could end up being 140 - 138 at the end of it. Both teams are playing crazy good offense. 

• Like 1

Yeah i watched the game, he is not a smart player.Lot's of turnovers and just flat out low BBIQ. Have to say that it sucks they can't get Fournier in there for a few minutes. Not a fan of either team but i sure don't want the Heat to advance.