Soul Bro

2022-2023 Draft Thread

6 minutes ago, harryfromphilly said:

I dont think that you can say that about Markelle yet. He has improved with every game. If he stays healthy, this could be his first full season.   I dont think you talk about getting rid of him untill nest summer, or at the very least at the trade deadline.   Lets see how he performs with a healthy off season and a consistent first half of the year.   I have high hopes and expectations

There’s an argument that he’s not ideal next to Paolo and Franz in more ways than one.

i can see that , but again, i think that there is enough there to see what happens if he comes in healthy.  (of course it's 50/50 if that will actually happen.  if i'm totally honest, that is my biggest worry... can he stay healthy)

2 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

i’d definitely trade 6 and 11 (or next year top 5 protected) for B. Miller.. 

Its sad that we are in this position as we let the Blazers outtank us for no reason, but it is what it is

I think part of the calculus should be that ideally we won’t be drafting this high again so if we could jump up to get one of the top 3 guys it may be worth more than adding two players. Same reason I am for making a big swing in free agency, we won’t have as easy a path to cap space in the future as we do now

It's as good a guess as anyone's what happens in 10 days. So many options with so many implications for the future, particularly with the new CBA cap. 

Draft night can't come soon enough!

Wait till Soul gets a load of your vid Jay …what stands out the most to me, his skill notwithstanding …my gosh his physique ! …Dude is built like Adonis …he’s ready to step on the floor and battle other NBA PG’s right now ….come on Weltham …git r’ done