TrueMagicFan07

Magic at TWolves - Fri. Feb. 4 @ 8:00 pm

OlNV2Z.png

taCXlr.png

Target Center - Minneapolis, MN
Friday, February 3rd at 8:00 P.M.
TV:  Bally Sports FL

Pe70ik.png

0BpIob.png  28-26, 2nd in Northwest Division    |    20-32, 4th in Southeast Division Scs8zY.png

IFLXgs.png

1wkqgA.gif

nowplayinganimation4.gif

0BsunY.png

LACING 'EM UP!!!
LET'S GO MAGIC!!!

xOz9AB.png

MAGIC AND TIMBERWOLVES LINEUPS

ZkC5uQ.png

Is it just me or do the Wolves win more without Kat? 

Decided to post a bit more on this. I have watched Kat play and he is gifted,if you just look at his stats he seems like a dream. 

From what i can see the few times i watch the wolves he just doesn't play defense and he doesn't take over games. 

Like at his offensive level he needs to have runs where they give him the ball 5 or 6 times in a row.It never happens and he rarely has big games. I can't decide if it's the team or the player. Wish he was playing tonight so i could watch the replay and see how he plays.

50 minutes ago, Natesroom said:

JI is a GTD? Has there been any info on if hes having issues after playing 8 minutes per game in 3 games

Yeah Nate it’s depressing …all I know is if we’re gonna make the playin game we gotta start winning .

It is Jalen's show tonight.....the hometown kid is in town to rip !!!!

Happy to see that his minutes have been going up to almost 30 per game. He has to have a fair chance to showcase his talent. I wish that the ball goes thru every time he shoots.

Tremendous defensive player, he is !!!!!!! Five ( 5) steals last game....5,5,5 !!!!

Just now, All Eyes On Me said:

Bol doesn’t like to pass. I love our 2nd units energy, we just need a legit backup Center and that lineup will be fire

Yeah he tends to over dribble And his handle is pretty sloppy. Needs to learn how to take better care of the basketball or just stop trying to run the fast break.