Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic at Celtics - Friday Dec. 16 @ 7:30 PM

Love the last post. As fans we have to remember, the players want to win and support each other. Markelle has had a long winding road back. It's great to see a cohesive team forming before our eyes. 

13 hours ago, Albert Lergier said:

Tonight vs the Celtics, our size was too much, it bothered them all night long !!! Even Cole...who plays bigger than he is....kid can leap.

Sunday game at 3 PM vs this same Celtics is a MUST SEE GAME !!!

I am so glad the game is at 3

4 hours ago, Luke_FfS said:

Good prediction! :P

how was i supposed to know the celtics were gonna go 3-30 from three the next 40 minutes.... they are a 40% 3pt shooting team! if they even hit 20% of them it would have been 9 more points and within the margin for error

'They're Still Garbage!': Celtics Ex Eddie House Not Impressed With Magic After Beating Boston

This is great bulletin board material for our guys....

Repeating it.....tomorrow's game at 3 PM vs this same Celtics is a MUST SEE GAME !!!

For all the Bamba haters out there:  Our 5-0 stretch started when he got back from his injury.   Before that, we were 0-9.  I thought he played extremely well last night.  

Edit:   Bamba’s +\- was 15, the highest of anyone on the team.  We certainly weren’t losing ground when he was out there; quite the contrary.  I’ve been plenty critical of Bamba in the past but I can’t deny what’s happening out there.  

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

For all the Bamba haters out there:  Our 5-0 stretch started when he got back from his injury.   Before that, we were 0-9.  I thought he played extremely well last night.  

Edit:   Bamba’s +\- was 15, the highest of anyone on the team.  We certainly weren’t losing ground when he was out there; quite the contrary.  I’ve been plenty critical of Bamba in the past but I can’t deny what’s happening out there.  

Agree. He’s playing great off the bench. 

35 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

Agree. He’s playing great off the bench. 

Don’t know bout that “great”. He’s been a good backup but not great by any means. He’s also playing for a new contract. I don’t trust him at all. 

5 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Don’t know bout that “great”. He’s been a good backup but not great by any means. He’s also playing for a new contract. I don’t trust him at all. 

I’ve got to give credit where it’s due. In the last five games, Bamba has shot 58% from the field and 53% from three. I don’t trust him long term, but he’s been great the last five.

1 hour ago, Soul Bro said:

We need to extend Mo W on a reasonable deal

I think how we handle Mo will be in direct extension of how Franz sees us in his long term. I think you give Mo a good long term contract and that speaks well to Franz's feelings for the team - similar to Giannis having his two brothers on the Bucks. 

If nothing else, extending him keeps Franz wanting to be here and shows respect to his family. Mo actually having some real value to our front court and team chemistry is an added bonus.