Sign in to follow this  
CTMagicUK

Magic @ Hawks - 21 Oct 2022

1 minute ago, ball junkie said:

He was 0-7 …my son and I wondering why he kept shooting …?

He didn’t even hit the rim on a few of them 

Also our injury management, by holding players back for so long it actually does harm to the rest of squad. We will never see our true potential the way we’re run 

Guys go through dry spells. Have to take the good with the bad. We looked good in a close loss Wednesday. We fell apart in the 4th and lost a key player whom was shutting down Trae Young to that point. 

Let’s not scream the sky is falling. We’re 0-2 and need to figure out how to play together when we need a basketball (Paolo/Wagner taking control).

we had a bad shooting night. It will get better. Good night all and see you at the next game. 

Just now, harley said:

Also our injury management, by holding players back for so long it actually does harm to the rest of squad. We will never see our true potential the way we’re run 

I called my ticket rep …told them it’s not right keeping fans in the dark about injury status and how important those 2 guys are …he said they give him the company line too …but he did say he’d send my complaint to management …probably fall on deaf ears but at least I can be a pest …try to make things move so to speak …and I’ll keep calling if this persists  …it’s not right 

• Upvote 2

Appreciated the hustle, but…

- 16 total assists and no player with more than 3 assists?

- That rough three point shooting (outside of Cole)?

- And Jalen hurt again?

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, ball junkie said:

I called my ticket rep …told them it’s not right keeping fans in the dark about injury status and how important those 2 guys are …he said they give him the company line too …but he did say he’d send my complaint to management …probably fall on deaf ears but at least I can be a pest …try to make things move so to speak …and I’ll keep calling if this persists  …it’s not right 

Na Na it’s not. I live in Australia, but if I was a season ticket holder in Orlando I would be fighting the fight with you. It’s demoralising to a fan base. 

12 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

Appreciated the hustle, but…

- 16 total assists and no player with more than 3 assists?

- That rough three point shooting (outside of Cole)?

- And Jalen hurt again?

Lack of assists a consistent problem for this team

3 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

Lack of assists a consistent problem for this team

To get assists, guys have to make open shots. The lack of shotmakers on this team, and how long it’s been a problem without being addressed is frustrating.

But, we hung with a great team in their house for 3 1/2 quarters. We need Markelle back (which I’m so sick and tired of saying).

1 hour ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Cole Anthony is automatic from 3. He’s been my favorite fit as the starting PG for a long time 

Unfortunately he isn’t a PG, he’s a Combo/SG in a Point Guard body. Mediocre court vision and doesn’t really have PG instincts. 

35 minutes ago, jmmagicfan said:

Unfortunately he isn’t a PG, he’s a Combo/SG in a Point Guard body. Mediocre court vision and doesn’t really have PG instincts. 

And struggles defensively.