All Eyes On Me

2021-2022 Orlando Magic Season Thread… Let’s Goo!!!

3 minutes ago, Suggs MVP said:

Franz was an absolute terrible pick at 8 considering what was available 

2 summer league games might be a bit to soon to make that statement. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 10/8/2021 at 5:21 PM, Suggs MVP said:

Not really basing it off that. I never liked the pick from day 1. 

Let me help out the previous poster. Wagner feels like a Weltham pick. Mostly it was his size, i think. A guy who plays like a small forward who is tall and long is the holy grail.

That is what i thought they were after when the pick went down. Unfortunately so far he looks like every other Magic pick the last decade. Woefully under skilled, Long and a bad shooter.

So far. To be determined.

I had hope because apparently even though he is young he played some Euro ball and 2 years of college(i think). Sadly i hardly saw him play. I saw much, much more of his brother in College since i was dating a Michigan woman at the time. So i'm all about the Moe's this year! Go Bamba, Go Moe!

Frankly, our gm's are bad at drafting. I think this time they have collected so many young players one of them is bound to pop. I think we really need to trade for Reddish before someone else does and have either Griffin,Duren or Chet drop in our laps next summer.

• Upvote 1

Its frustrating watching Cole look like a core piece one game, just to look like someone that doesn't even belong in the league the next...

I'm not talking about missing shots that happens to everyone.

But air balls and bricking layups is never a good look.

Can we talk about how scary a defensive frontline of Bamba, WCJ, and J Isaac will be? I dont know where the offense is coming, but no one is scoring on us!