Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Nets - Monday, Feb. 24th at 7:30 P.M.

I've supported the Magic since their inception, I was a season ticket holder for 15 years and followed along on the message boards way before it was hosted by TBN.  I've seen the good, bad, and flat out ugly from our Magic.  Yesterday was my tipping point and I had to register so I could finally comment on this team....This product on the court is downright SORRY, someone needs to be held accountable.  Resigning Vucevic has been a dumpster fire. Ross needs to be firmly planted on the bench his play this year has been UNACCEPTABLE.  Why in the heck is Iwundu not playing?  I've never been one to throw the coach in the fire but what is Clifford doing with his rotations?

OK Sorry rant over. That was 10+ years of frustration, thanks for listening.

Ya'll not going to like what I'm about to say, but Markelle has got to stop dribbling low to the floor into the paint. He then gets trapped and turns the ball over. He has done that several times in the last few games. 

It's different when he drives full speed and either makes a layup or draws a foul.

Just now, HighAngleDad said:

At this point, how much would it hurt to give Birch,  Iwundu and Clark some minutes?

It would hurt the feelings of Vooch and Co lol

2 minutes ago, HighAngleDad said:

The way we are shooting, we could break the record for offensive rebounds... but do we want that record?

I’ll take anything at this point