Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic at Celtics - Wednesday, February 5, 2020 @ 7:30 PM

We suck either way, regardless of what Brian Hill says or what the FO thinks. This team is going nowhere and to pretend otherwise is kind of pathetic 

Missed the game. Vooch must’ve had about 40 against a front court of Kanter/Porier/Williams right?

3 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

I definitely do not agree will Brian Hill. I just wanted to pass that tidbit along in case some on here didn't hear him make that comment on live tv. Well, maybe the powers that be got the message that we as fans are not happy and feel that Vuch needs to go.

Not that they are going to trade Vuch obviously, but I would be completely shocked if we pull off any kind of significant deal at the deadline. If we do it will be for some dude who is averaging 3.7 points a game while shooting 24.6 percent from deep. Magic brass will say he has a tremendous wingspan and is a hawkish defender.

4 minutes ago, magicblue said:

We suck either way, regardless of what Brian Hill says or what the FO thinks. This team is going nowhere and to pretend otherwise is kind of pathetic 

At best it will be an 8th place finish and a quick exit via a Bucks dominant sweep.

34 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

No offense to anyone involved here, but Brian Hill doesn’t know anything about successful basketball in this era of the game. He’s a mouthpiece for an organization who seem to be contempt on riding Vooch to disappointing seasons every year until he retires

They’re all mouthpieces.

BHill, Nick, Turner, Steele, Denton, etc. All of them. Afraid to speak the truth. We suck. We need changes.

34 minutes ago, ML6 said:

Missed the game. Vooch must’ve had about 40 against a front court of Kanter/Porier/Williams right?

You missed a pretty good one. Score was pretty much single digits the entire game until they pulled away in the last 5 minutes. 

Just now, Fultz4thewin said:

You missed a pretty good one. Score was pretty much single digits the entire game until they pulled away in the last 5 minutes. 

Why Fultz with only 4 points?

19 minutes ago, Magicpassion said:

We suck....

Sad but true. Most uninspiring team since Dwight left.

I enjoyed the tanking days more than whatever’s happening right now. Might be due to fatigue

4 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Sad but true. Most uninspiring team since Dwight left.

I enjoyed the tanking days more than whatever’s happening right now. Might be due to fatigue

Yeah man this is actually depressing. The worst thing about where we’re at is the teams around us or below us will overtake us as soon as next year. We really are gonna have to take 3 steps back again before going forward. I nearly smashed my tv today watching Vucevics lame effort on Defense, he only needs to be an average defender to be good for us. It’s effort based. It’s so *****in annoying 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

9 minutes ago, harley said:

Yeah man this is actually depressing. The worst thing about where we’re at is the teams around us or below us will overtake us as soon as next year. We really are gonna have to take 3 steps back again before going forward. I nearly smashed my tv today watching Vucevics lame effort on Defense, he only needs to be an average defender to be good for us. It’s effort based. It’s so *****in annoying 

I poster in another thread that Vuc is showing signs of old age.

Some guys start declining early. Vince Carter is a good example