Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic Vs Nets - Monday, January 6th @ 7:00 PM

Just now, All Eyes On Me said:

Can’t wait until the Fultz trade gets talked about as one of the most one-sided of all-time... Fultz > Simmons and I don’t even think it’s close

This applies to both Ben and Jonothon... lol 

2 hours ago, DirtDan2012 said:

He does have 18 boards and 4 assists..... Not a complete waste of an evening.

No, it wasn't a complete waste of an evening. In fact, I was very glad to see him not pouting, but putting on his big boy pants and doing other things to help the team win on a night his shot wasn't falling. It was actually an impressive, mature game for Vuc; and I don't think it is one he would have had a year or two ago. I still think we bid against ourselves giving him that contract, though the fact it actually de-escalates is promising. I actually have to retract part of my statement, because the focus on doing other things when his shot wasn't falling might make this the most all-star worthy performance he's had recently. And he did finish with a double-double; 11 pts, 24 boards, and 4 assists is not a stat line to sneeze at.

Also, the Magic finished with seven players in double figures. Birch scored no points, but still finished as a +2; which is actually better than Fournier, Bamba, and Ross tonight.

We needed this win.  Having said that, we gave up an awful lot of open threes that Brooklyn missed.  For awhile there, it looked like they couldn’t hit anything except layups.  Contrast that with what happened when Utah had open 3’s. 

I’m glad we got the win, but most nights your opponent isn’t going to shoot 21% from three point range, especially when they have as many wide open looks as they did in this game.  We need to do better with that, and not get over confident from this win.  

I’ve never seen a player like Fultz. Maybe it’s been a while but I just can’t wrap my head around who he resembles. He gets to the basket but it’s sorta erratic. He looks uncontrolled but he’s very much in control. Even his passing. So good but you’re like “”wait, huh?” Because he pulls it out of his ass unexpectedly. You think it’s a possible TO but no, he had that figured out beforehand.

Hes the basketball version of Drunken King Fu. 

1 minute ago, Magicman28 said:

I’ve never seen a player like Fultz. Maybe it’s been a while but I just can’t wrap my head around who he resembles. He gets to the basket but it’s sorta erratic. He looks uncontrolled but he’s very much in control. Even his passing. So good but you’re like “”wait, huh?” Because he pulls it out of his ass unexpectedly. You think it’s a possible TO but no, he had that figured out beforehand.

Hes the basketball version of Drunken King Fu. 

So true... “8” Kobe used to make underhanded layups that I do not understand how he could’ve squeezed into such a minute space.