Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic Vs Hawks - Monday, Dec. 30th at 7:00 P.M.

I accept a slow build toward a bright future. I understand exactly what level of talent this team has relative to the rest of the league. What our record is and where we're at in the standings is fine. 

But part of the growth we were supposed to have this year from the second half of last year is playing every game with effort and a level of competence. 

This wasn't supposed to happen anymore. This can't happen. We're too veteran to have games like this happen. It's not acceptable. 

2 minutes ago, Fultz4thewin said:

I accept a slow build toward a bright future. I understand exactly what level of talent this team has relative to the rest of the league. What our record is and where we're at in the standings is fine. 

But part of the growth we were supposed to have this year from the second half of last year is playing every game with effort and a level of competence. 

This wasn't supposed to happen anymore. This can't happen. We're too veteran to have games like this happen. It's not acceptable. 

Agreed. Heads need to roll after a performance like this

9 minutes ago, Fultz4thewin said:

Ross was horrible

I know you think I ride him hard, but he's horrible 90 % of the time. If he's not hot then he kills us

9 minutes ago, harley said:

I know you think I ride him hard, but he's horrible 90 % of the time. If he's not hot then he kills us

I just don't understand his game anymore. He doesn't set his feet before he shoots. And he doesn't feel the defense or the movement like he did last spring.

And why are Frazier and Jefferson on the roster? Do we think they have potential? I don’t see it at all. I’m honestly confused. Either use those spots for salty vets or hungry youngsters. Neither fit that billing.

Just now, Soul Bro said:

And why are Frazier and Jefferson on the roster? Do we think they have potential? I don’t see it at all. I’m honestly confused. Either use those spots for salty vets or hungry youngsters. Neither for that billing.

They have no role in the NBA and yet we managed to get them minutes tonight when our injury situation isn’t to the degree that would require it. 

2 minutes ago, ML6 said:

They have no role in the NBA and yet we managed to get them minutes tonight when our injury situation isn’t to the degree that would require it. 

Yeah this is the surest sign of a bad front office.The last few years there have been devastating injuries in the NBA. All sorts of players have received playing time on various teams. Playoff teams, lottery teams and rebuilding teams. I feel like we have had the worst bench in the league for ten years and yet we keep signing players we never have any intention of playing. And we keep them from year to year! smdh!

7 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

And why are Frazier and Jefferson on the roster? Do we think they have potential? I don’t see it at all. I’m honestly confused. Either use those spots for salty vets or hungry youngsters. Neither fit that billing.

I'd argue they're more useful than Iwundu. He is not even G league level smh

Eh, Frazier is fine until the end of the year. I'm cool with guys getting 2 years to figure things out. 

Jefferson I have no idea. I've been pretty vocal about how odd he is on this roster.