Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Thunder - Tuesday, Nov. 5th at 8:00 P.M.

I wanna tank already. We need some excitement on this team.Dont have it with what we’re got. Add Chuma and a top 5 and go again. If Vooch and Evan lastbyhe year then I will stop supporting this rabble 

The defensive guys are leading us on offense. 

The offense only guys are 6-27. 

The guy who couldn't shoot 6 months ago is shooting 100% from 3 and 100% from the ft line. 

Just now, Fultz4thewin said:

The defensive guys are leading us on offense. 

The offense only guys are 6-27. 

The guy who couldn't shoot 6 months ago is shooting 100% from 3 and 100% from the ft line. 

Make that 50% from 3. ;) 

Just now, harley said:

I wanna tank already. We need some excitement on this team.Dont have it with what we’re got. Add Chuma and a top 5 and go again. If Vooch and Evan lastbyhe year then I will stop supporting this rabble 

I think you want to tank

2-5, still haven’t had an 100 point game, and somehow we’re still perfectly fine with Fournier and Vucevic shooting us out of ball games. 3-21 from 3 is absolutely unacceptable... I want Bamba to sit on the bench and be a prospect until he’s ready to not suck in games, especially when his backup is significantly better now, and I really want our Human Torch back

Fournier tonight 0-7, 3 turnovers and some absolute putrid defence on SGA who lit him up all game. Vooch couldn't hit a barn door again and Clifford just runs the same Ross play over and over and over and over which is always heavily contested.

You can’t win in today’s NBA shooting 3-22 from three no matter how good the defense is. We need a legit #1, night in and night out, scoring option. This is gonna be a long ****’in season