Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Raptors - Monday, Oct. 28th at 7:30 P.M.

Another disappointing thing, we let the ball...bounce... on that play right back into the Lowry's hands right after he shot the ball.  It was in the air for about one and half seconds.  Everyone looked at it in the air.  Thankfully they got that charge.  

I'm assuming that Gordon and Vooch both were injured early and had to come out of the game. Otherwise how do you explain 7 combined points heading into the 4th.

I hate to say it people but I am afraid that we may be looking at a regression this year. Probably a 35 win season the way things look right now with this group.

1 minute ago, MagicOne said:

I'm assuming that Gordon and Vooch both were injured early and had to come out of the game. Otherwise how do you explain 7 combined points heading into the 4th.

And they're supposed to be our "stars" 

9 minutes ago, Years of Tragic and Magic said:

They are who we thought they were. Until we hold management accountable we will continue to be a Mickey Mouse operation and never compete for a Championship. 

Vuch is SOFT and does not fit the Identity of this Team! Shame on management for resigning his sorry ass! I was flat out against resigning him.

Gordon is a tweener that is a negative on the offensive end and his defense is overrated.  He has sloppy handles, dribbles with no purpose, and turns the ball over way too much. I wanted us to resign him only to use him as a trade chip for a more complete player.

Ross is a chucker that cripples your team when his miracle heaves aren't falling. He also has defensive lapses. I was not a fan of resigning him

Augustine is pitiful on defense and when he's not making shots he flat out sucks.  Third string at best.

THIS X100