Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Raptors - Monday, Oct. 28th at 7:30 P.M.

This game shows how good our defence is. We shooting way below our boys averages. We are a very good team. Just shooting poorly. Now we ain't and we are winning. Let's go

• Downvote 1

Just now, 3rd Quarter Collapse said:

Through the first two games, we’ve given up 98.5 points per game. I take that number every day of the week.

If you haven’t seen all the missed lay ups and wide open jumpers, you haven’t been watching the past two games. If our players shot their career averages, we’d be fine.

Look at the box scores the past two games, and look at the career averages for Ross, Vucevic, Gordon, and you’ll see what I mean. 

Lol. Yes I believe you. I only said surely you can't be serious thinking that someone would finish with the setup.

3 minutes ago, J-Mac said:

I don't understand why Ross is getting so much heat the defense is focused on him and hes not having the best game but hes done some good plays

Because when teams are focusing on you, you are supposed to make a play for someone else.  Not continue chucking Terrible shots!

Any of you lot who want to throw the towel in on this team can go support somebody else. Trust me when I say we have a EXCELLENT team. 

Looks like what should have been expected, happened.  Siakam should have fouled out on the charge and it went uncalled.  Isaac DOES NOT...FLOP.