Fultz4thewin

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

Do you guys think Khem as a 4 in the rotation is a viable long term option? Even when Isaac is back, I think Khem should get minutes at the 4. Our offense just works so much better when he's out there setting very good screens. Ross got so many open looks off of Khem's screens.

Spacing could be an issue until Clifford gives him the green light to shoot 3's (we saw him shoot a few in preseason-- I hope he's working to bring that to actual games).

I think a 9 man rotation consisting of Fultz-Evan-AG-JI-Vooch-Ross-DJ/MCW-Bamba-Birch makes sense

8 minutes ago, andrew2018022 said:

Do you guys think Khem as a 4 in the rotation is a viable long term option? Even when Isaac is back, I think Khem should get minutes at the 4. Our offense just works so much better when he's out there setting very good screens. Ross got so many open looks off of Khem's screens.

Spacing could be an issue until Clifford gives him the green light to shoot 3's (we saw him shoot a few in preseason-- I hope he's working to bring that to actual games).

I think a 9 man rotation consisting of Fultz-Evan-AG-JI-Vooch-Ross-DJ/MCW-Bamba-Birch makes sense

I think this is recency bias because it looked alright last night. We were outscored by 1 point with Birch-Vucevic lineups last night. 

4 minutes ago, Fultz4thewin said:

I think this is recency bias because it looked alright last night. We were outscored by 1 point with Birch-Vucevic lineups last night. 

Off the bench once Isaac is back though it could work. I cant remember, did Birch and Bamba ever share the court last night? If so, what was their net rating? Fwiw, in limited minutes, Bamba-Birch is net positive.https://stats.nba.com/lineups/advanced/?Season=2019-20&SeasonType=Regular Season&GroupQuantity=2&sort=TS_PCT&dir=1&TeamID=1610612753

4 minutes ago, andrew2018022 said:

Off the bench once Isaac is back though it could work. I cant remember, did Birch and Bamba ever share the court last night? If so, what was their net rating? Fwiw, in limited minutes, Bamba-Birch is net positive.https://stats.nba.com/lineups/advanced/?Season=2019-20&SeasonType=Regular Season&GroupQuantity=2&sort=TS_PCT&dir=1&TeamID=1610612753

Last night Birch Bamba was highly positive but they played 5 minutes and outscored Miami 11-4 but shot 29%

6 hours ago, JJZFL said:

I live in Daytona Beach also.  I wonder how many other posters to this board also live here?  Maybe we could all get together at Houligans or something to watch a Sunday game.

Hi there, JJZFL. A short time ago, in one of the threads, you mentioned that you live in Daytona. I wanted to give you a shout out. I, too,  wonder how many posters on here are from Daytona, Ormond Beach, Holly Hill, Port Orange, etc.

Btw, JJZFL, I had a smile on my face when you mentioned your location. Are you a Tampa Bay Buccaneer Fan too? . . . I am a fan of the team, but I'm more so a Fan of Jameis Winston. I am also a fan of FSU (as you can see why I'm a fan of Winston).

Waiting for the Winston haters. . .       oAC4or.png      WLMjXc.gif

9 hours ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

Hi there, JJZFL. A short time ago, in one of the threads, you mentioned that you live in Daytona. I wanted to give you a shout out. I, too,  wonder how many posters on here are from Daytona, Ormond Beach, Holly Hill, Port Orange, etc.

Btw, JJZFL, I had a smile on my face when you mentioned your location. Are you a Tampa Bay Buccaneer Fan too? . . . I am a fan of the team, but I'm more so a Fan of Jameis Winston. I am also a fan of FSU (as you can see why I'm a fan of Winston).

I actually don’t follow any of the pro football teams in Florida.  

On 1/4/2020 at 12:42 PM, TrueMagicFan07 said:

Utilizing the basic theory used by many on this board the Bucs have not won anything of importance since Winston’s arrival - therefore he MUST go!!

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Notguilty said:

Utilizing the basic theory used by many on this board the Bucs have not won anything of importance since Winston’s arrival - therefore he MUST go!!

Or...he threw 30 INTs this season and hasn’t  won anything. 

Just to clarify if they franchise Winston, I’m not upset about it. Buts is like EP when he busted off four triple doubles, fool’s gold. But the idea that somehow people are jumping to conclusions about Jameis, is a farce. 

Jameis has talent. No doubt. I just don’t know if there’s anyone you’re gonna draft or sign that is equal or better talent wise. He still has time on his side too.