Fultz4thewin

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

The Bucks have replaced the Warriors in spirit.  Its astounding.  They are destroying the Clippers right now and I hope they continue to be ignored and overlooked.  

Reviewing the performance of the 2019 rookies so far I think Chuma has a decent shot at being one of the best players in the class after Zion and Ja simply if his college strengths transfer into the NBA. I could easily seem him having a PJ Washington-level rookie season. Aside from Jaxson Hayes and Rui Hachimura (still bad but he at least produces), this Top 10 is *awful* after Ja.

Also despite his amazing summer league NAW is now basically out of the rotation in New Orleans.

4 hours ago, Bauncey Chillups said:

Reviewing the performance of the 2019 rookies so far I think Chuma has a decent shot at being one of the best players in the class after Zion and Ja simply if his college strengths transfer into the NBA. I could easily seem him having a PJ Washington-level rookie season. Aside from Jaxson Hayes and Rui Hachimura (still bad but he at least produces), this Top 10 is *awful* after Ja.

Also despite his amazing summer league NAW is now basically out of the rotation in New Orleans.

I agree. White looks pretty good too but outside of the top few guys there's really no gap in talent between the rest of the first round. Okeke could easily be a top 6 or so guy in this class (as could another handful of guys). 

1 hour ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

The day Gordon stops shooting those trash fade away mid range jumpers is the day he turns a corner. 

He gets those mid-range shots when he tries to go one-on-one. If we’d just Fultz initiate the offense it would help considerably 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

The day Gordon stops shooting those trash fade away mid range jumpers is the day he turns a corner. 

I call those “Turkoglu’s”.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, magicblue said:

He gets those mid-range shots when he tries to go one-on-one. If we’d just Fultz initiate the offense it would help considerably 

Gordon is fine one-on-one unless he decides on the mid-range jumper. He does look better at going to the rim this year. 

On 12/7/2019 at 11:29 PM, TheNameIsOrlando said:

Gordon is fine one-on-one unless he decides on the mid-range jumper. He does look better at going to the rim this year. 

What? This is why most of us are waiting for the proverbial next step. Besides a few choice games a year, Gordon is terrible one on one! We want a dunk or foul!

Convince me i'm wrong!