Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Rockets - Sunday, January 27 @ 7 pm

JI starts every game with a few quick buckets and then disappears.

How can a 6'4" Eric Gordon guard Vuch for the whole fourth quarter and not get abused?  This team needs to trade it's all star as soon as they can for whatever they can get.

I also think we need a center because I have never seen anyone as low energy as Bamba since Jeb Bush. Dude you have a 7'10" "wingspan" put your hands up once in a while.

AG played well.

The most frustrating part of this is that these are the types of losses that we rationalized as "growing pains" like 5 years ago.  Oladipo, Tobias, and Vooch rightfully got the benefit of the doubt back then because they didn't have much experience.

This group is primarily veterans.  And yet they're losing the exact same way as they did back then, but they're doing it even more consistently.  Does anyone get any feeling with a double digit lead other than wondering how bad it'll hurt once the collapse is complete?

47 minutes ago, ML6 said:

The most frustrating part of this is that these are the types of losses that we rationalized as "growing pains" like 5 years ago.  Oladipo, Tobias, and Vooch rightfully got the benefit of the doubt back then because they didn't have much experience.

This group is primarily veterans.  And yet they're losing the exact same way as they did back then, but they're doing it even more consistently.  Does anyone get any feeling with a double digit lead other than wondering how bad it'll hurt once the collapse is complete?

Fournier and Vooch are not good enough to lead this team to the playoffs 

1 minute ago, Soul Bro said:

Fournier and Vooch are not good enough to lead this team to the playoffs 

I don't necessarily disagree.  My point is that a group of decent NBA veterans should be able to hold 2nd half 15 point leads more often than not.  Unfortunately, losing such leads has just become a formality to this squad.  Big leads do nothing to inspire confidence with us; if anything, my confidence in a collapse grows as the lead does.

52 minutes ago, ML6 said:

I don't necessarily disagree.  My point is that a group of decent NBA veterans should be able to hold 2nd half 15 point leads more often than not.  Unfortunately, losing such leads has just become a formality to this squad.  Big leads do nothing to inspire confidence with us; if anything, my confidence in a collapse grows as the lead does.

Especially considering they're good enough to get the lead in the first place. 

1 minute ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Can anyone tell me why Simmons is playing over Wes?  I am just in disbelief that any coach would choose jsimms. Smdh!!!

Either something weird like "without briscoe we need more ball handling in that second unit so Simmons is preferable to iwundu" (which might be the case because we've also subbed out Ross for Simmons in defensive situations lately which is also weird even though Ross' defense has slipped lately).

Or it's close to the trade deadline and we've been on the record shopping Simmons like crazy so we're playing him to showcase him a bit

We would be the 14th seed in the West. 

Lets just stop with the faux playoff talk. It would be an embarrassment to the nba if this team made the playoffs when there’s 4 better teams at the bottom of the West. Even with that we aren’t beating Charlotte out anyways. 

No one on this roster should be safe. 

5 hours ago, Spaceman said:

JI starts every game with a few quick buckets and then disappears.

How can a 6'4" Eric Gordon guard Vuch for the whole fourth quarter and not get abused?  This team needs to trade it's all star as soon as they can for whatever they can get.

I also think we need a center because I have never seen anyone as low energy as Bamba since Jeb Bush. Dude you have a 7'10" "wingspan" put your hands up once in a while.

AG played well.

I have noticed that as well and he’s slow to rotate. Bamba needs to implement boxing in his fitness routine; that may subconsciously improve his habit of not keeping his hands up.