Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic vs wizards

2 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

Cliff postgame: "Listen we just have to make shots". "It's a make or miss league". "We need to learn that we have to play defense for a full 48 minutes". We have heard this bs for 7 years now. Same story. Different coach. I wouldn't be surprised if there really was no intention of ever making the playoffs this season. They were just making the fans believe so for ticket sales.

Been hearing the same stuff for 7 years now because the core of the team hasn’t changed... we’ve fired several coaches and sided with players. Time for that to change

2 minutes ago, DocHoliday said:

I don’t understand why when Evan is playing like garbage why they didn’t go to Iwindu. Next man up... 

Agreed. Wesley should of seen the floor tonight. Evan actually looked like he was sabatoging the teams effort tonight.

1 minute ago, MagicOne said:

Cliff postgame: "Listen we just have to make shots". "It's a make or miss league". "We need to learn that we have to play defense for a full 48 minutes". We have heard this bs for 7 years now. Same story. Different coach. I wouldn't be surprised if there really was no intention of ever making the playoffs this season. They were just making the fans believe so for ticket sales.

No I think we have idiots running the asylum. They are poor judges of basketball talent. Weltman comments show you this. They like these players especially EF. Until we get competent management this will continue to be what our franchise is.

4 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

i will forever follow this team with passion but i am sorry... this is beyond funny.

I might need to take some time away from watching us... it really is not healthy...

These guys will hate eachother....its offkey.

I haven’t watched a game for the longest stretch of my 28 years of existence. Still check the box scores and check in on here but I had enough almost 4 weeks ago. I won’t watch again until a roster move is made. 

It’s actually refreshing not putting yourself through it. 

Also, I’m probably in the minority which I’m ok with but I’m glad they lost and continue to lose. Not for tank reasons necessarily but more for roster changes. I mean just a week or so ago people are talking about resigning and building around Vuch. That’s what a faux playoff push will do to people. This team needs a major overhaul. If we were to have 4-5 more wins we would be far more likely to ride it out. No thanks. Drastic roster overhaul needs to ensue and no one should be safe for the right price. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, magicmacd75 said:

No I think we have idiots running the asylum. They are poor judges of basketball talent. Weltman comments show you this. They like these players especially EF. Until we get competent management this will continue to be what our franchise is.

I’m not fans of theirs by any stretch of the imagination but I’ll give them through the summer before I totally bury them alive. 

Just now, HeHateMe said:

I haven’t watched a game for the longest stretch of my 28 years of existence. Still check the box scores and check in on here but I had enough almost 4 weeks ago. I won’t watch again until a roster move is made. 

It’s actually refreshing not putting yourself through it. 

Also, I’m probably in the minority which I’m ok with but I’m glad they lost and continue to lose. Not for tank reasons necessarily but more for roster changes. I mean just a week or so ago people are talking about resigning and building around Vuch. That’s what a faux playoff push will do to people. This team needs a major overhaul. If we were to have 4-5 more wins we would be far more likely to ride it out. No thanks. Drastic roster overhaul needs to ensue and no one should be safe for the right price. 

This 100%.  I’m with you all the way. Over it. Want us to lose for same reasons 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Magicpassion said:

I don’t know what’s happened to him, he’s had a horrible year. It seems like something is bothering him by his body language. 

Something bothering him is he thinks he should be the man and has a high value of himself. Can't stand it when others are getting shots so he forces trash and stops competing. He is a disease

1 minute ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Been hearing the same stuff for 7 years now because the core of the team hasn’t changed... we’ve fired several coaches and sided with players. Time for that to change

Built to lose. Money is still pouring in. You think they are in a hurry to build us a winner ? Please!!!

2 minutes ago, DirtDan2012 said:

Much better defender and he's gets out in transistion.

I agree but to me its like we really gonna have Iwundu to save the day then we are worse then i realise