Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic @ wolves

Well.......that was a terribly banal and predictable performance by the Magic.  Honestly, I wanted to see the spectrum of emotions in this thread as they're too commonplace.

This my friends is the characteristics of a losing culture.  The numbness is just a trait after being tormented witness to the Magic being outclassed for consecutive seasons.  We all knew they weren't going to hold that lead in our hearts.  They always do..we knew for years.  "This time it'll be different, we'll win, you'll see".  No....we've witnessed it too much.  As always, expect an extended catastrophic failure after a tease of temporary illusion of progress.  

What brought me to conclude the demise of this organization most of all are the match ups between Charlotte.  I mean....the Magic haven't beaten the Charlotte Hornets for nearly 5 years.....the Charlotte Hornets have been terrible...........absolutely awful... and yet...the Magic, as a team, fear them.  It shouldn't happen....EVER but it does.  The Magic should be mortified by this history.  You've all seen the Hornets even taunting in the first quarter.  That's how confident they are against our gutless team.   It just puts a hurricane of mental obscurity around this organization.

What does that say about this team, its players, and its organization?  Just the fact that they're owned such a mediocre franchise just adds to the calamity that the fans experience for half a decade.  We've lost 13 games in a row to the *****ing-Charlotte-*****ing-hornets.  7 of those games in which the Magic were blown out of the gym.  The state of feeling absolutely nothing after losing to this franchise for so long is why I tapped out.  This organization doesn't want to *****ing compete.  They want to feel sorry for themselves. They're masochists.  They love being slapped around like *****es; sadomasochism dude.   

The season is over.  Time to get some players traded, fire some people in the front office, and look forward to the draft........yet again.  You guys should spare yourselves of witnessing.  You deserve it for being around for so damn long.  The players and management are wasting your time with consistent failure.   I don't care if the team gets sold.  This whole organization needs to be whitewashed and wiped completely.  There's just too much stink on the Magic right now for me TO EVER..expect this team to compete again.  

7 minutes ago, ~O~ said:

The season is over.  Time to get some players traded, fire some people in the front office, and look forward to the draft........yet again.

LMAO. We're one game behind in the win column from the 6 seed. 

Some of you guys need to take a step back and realize what a 8th seed looks like. This is what that is. Gain some perspective. 

3 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

LMAO. We're one game behind in the win column from the 6 seed. 

Some of you guys need to take a step back and realize what a 8th seed looks like. This is what that is. Gain some perspective. 

Well lets make a move and look like a 6th seed instead of this bumbling 8th seed!

lol... From a 63-44 lead to a 120-103 loss. Got outscored 76-40 to end the game. Oh well, on to the next one. We’re not as good as our highs and we’re not as bad as our lows.

8 hours ago, All Eyes On Me said:

lol... From a 63-44 lead to a 120-103 loss. Got outscored 76-40 to end the game. Oh well, on to the next one. We’re not as good as our highs and we’re not as bad as our lows.

this. This is what makes us a bottom tier playoff contender vs a playoff team. The fact we are soft and unable to mantain a comfortable lead. Our second unit truly sucks. 

DJ has been playing solid basketball as of late, but he was torched last night. Additionally, Vooch’s interior defense was embarrassing against the Wolves.

I love DJ and want him to remain our back up because he can shoot well, space the floor and is a great locker room guy, but his small stature kills us on D. We typically get torched by point guards so what are you truly netting?