Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic vs Heat - Sunday, Dec. 23 @ 6:00 P.M.

19 minutes ago, J-Mac said:

I wonder how long it will be until Orlando thinks the coach is the problem and fires Cliff

I would think after going through so many coaches you have to look at your talent or lack of. I actually thought Skiles was good.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

That seems a little Pollyanna-ish to me.  How can you watch this team, knowing it's December-January history the past few years, and not be worried?  A Heat team we beat by 15 a few weeks ago just beat us pretty easily in our own building.

I dunno. Why would that have any impact when such a large portion of the team didn't participate in those Decembers and Januarys of the past? 

Vucevic is regressing. But the answer to that problem is just "stop running everything through vucevic and start giving Gordon more responsibility considering he's already averaging almost 5 assists per game for the month as it is. 

It’s almost like we got fooled by Vucevic again... and unfortunately, Clifford has a history of playing through the 5 and loves him some Vooch. We need to move him before his value bottoms out cause I don’t see us changing our offensive style

2 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

It’s almost like we got fooled by Vucevic again... and unfortunately, Clifford has a history of playing through the 5 and loves him some Vooch. We need to move him before his value bottoms out cause I don’t see us changing our offensive style

I mean I kept telling y'all...

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

I dunno. Why would that have any impact when such a large portion of the team didn't participate in those Decembers and Januarys of the past? 

Vucevic is regressing. But the answer to that problem is just "stop running everything through vucevic and start giving Gordon more responsibility considering he's already averaging almost 5 assists per game for the month as it is. 

We have almost the same starting 5 as last year.  And most of the other players who are actually playing were on the team then as well, Bamba and Grant being the main exceptions.

5 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

We have almost the same starting 5 as last year.  And most of the other players who are actually playing were on the team then as well, Bamba and Grant being the main exceptions.

The starting 5 for a good portion of December 2017 was Payton-Simmons- Afflalo or iwundu-hezonja-vucevic. 

20 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

I’ll agree with this. It’s what I wanted last year. Give AG the damn ball and let him run the offense.

The other thing I think we need to do is run Augustin-Fournier-Ross-Gordon-vucevic Grant-Simmons-Isaac-Bamba. 

They're starting to play off Isaac and he's going through swings in shooting ability where one night he'll drill threes and the next he'll suck. 

1 hour ago, ?4thewin said:

As easy as it is to fix these problems it's just as hard to get away from how we have run our offense for the last 6 years. You say give Gordon or whoever more shots while limiting Vuch's shots. If it were that easy or obvious why do you think our last 3 coaches continue to run the offense through Vuch? You along with many of see the obvious problems with our team but for whatever reason the coaches we have refuse to go the way we all believe the team should. So with that said as easy as you make it seem to fix these problems it obviously won't be or can't be done. The same problems with the same results with no resolution in site except be patient and see if they fix it.