Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Bulls - Friday, Dec. 21st at 8:00 P.M.

We've been rebuilding 6 years the nets for 3 years and they are on par with us if not better lol

Management time to earn that money in the next 12 months 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

Right on the money. We need some nasty. 

Marcus smart would be a nice pg for us. I’d rather have him than rozier 

1 minute ago, Jay Magic said:

We've been rebuilding 6 years the nets for 3 years and they are on par with us if not better life lol

Management time to earn that money in the next 12 months 

“We’re evaluating”

7 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

Right guys what's the solution to this?

Get some god damn offense. AG just does not do it for me, I don’t get the optimism on him. Trade vooch, Ross etc and blow it up. Need young talent. Don’t see point of trying for 8 seed 

• Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

I think the reason for the panic is what has transpired here the last 6 years with all the tanking or whatever you wish to call it. And this is usually right around that time when things go down the drain.

We're 14-17..... I honestly don't think we're tanking. We're in a slump..... It does actually happen in this league.

Just now, harley said:

Get some god damn offense. AG just does not do it for me, I don’t get the optimism on him. Trade vooch, Ross etc and blow it up. Need young talent. Don’t see point of trying for 8 seed 

8 seed ? Never gonna happen.

Just now, MagicOne said:

8 seed ? Never gonna happen.

I can see it happening.... Miami isn't a very good squad and Brooklyn is 13-18..... People seem to forget that we've actually won 14 games and lost a few against a couple of very good teams that we should have won. 82 game season is a marathon.... Not a race. As long as we can stay healthy we'll be fine.

Right now the Magic are a half game behind Miami for the number 8 spot. Two teams heading in the opposite direction. The Magic are a 5 or 6 game losing streak away from being a bottom feeder again. If this does in fact happen then you know the TANKER truck will be here again.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

You can't just say make a trade if there isn't one to make

I understand that but neither you nor I know what has or hasn't been offered. We do know it's the front offices job to improve this roster and not sit on their hands. Everyone on this forum believes we have enough to land one of these potential guys. It's on Hammond to make that happen sooner rather than later. The weaknesses of this roster have been apparent for long enough. Let's make something happen!

I'm only complaining because I want the improvement to continue. I don't want to start or continue to tread water. That leaves too much room for a bad run to turn this season into every other one from the last however many years. 

10 minutes ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

I understand that but neither you nor I know what has or hasn't been offered. We do know it's the front offices job to improve this roster and not sit on their hands. Everyone on this forum believes we have enough to land one of these potential guys. It's on Hammond to make that happen sooner rather than later. The weaknesses of this roster have been apparent for long enough. Let's make something happen!

I'm only complaining because I want the improvement to continue. I don't want to start or continue to tread water. That leaves too much room for a bad run to turn this season into every other one from the last however many years. 

I'm sure if there was a positive value trade on the table we'd make it. 

Or at least you'd hope so. 

4 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

I'm sure if there was a positive value trade on the table we'd make it. 

Or at least you'd hope so. 

That's apart of my fears. We really have no idea how this front office operates. The only thing we know is they like long versatile guys. We don't know how much they value Vuch or Ross or how willing they are to make a trade pre deadline or anything. I'm just worried and want some improvement to happen. Why can't we just make a trade at a non trade time and actually win the trade? Are we not due for some good fortune?