Odin

Trade Thread

1 hour ago, Soul Bro said:

I REALLY want us to cash in the Vooch chip

I keep picturing Vooch as the next Magic center to go play for the Lakers. Can’t get it out of my head. Deal centered around Vucevic and Lonzo. The only thing standing in the way is Anthony Davis.

6 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:
Read that thread

The crazy thing is I don’t see Ball and Ingram being attractive as a package for AD at this point. Wouldn’t that be just recreating the Lakers in NO, as you add in Randle? LA has done a poor job of growing their young guys, no doubt. I’m very curious what it’ll happen come the deadline.

Honestly, i just dont see any PG out ther that can make us better now. Other than Russell. 

Ball, Fultz, Rozier, Rubio and  Bledsoe are all upgrades but not necessarily a jackpot. 

I still think Rozier, Russell, Fultz and Brogdon are our best options. 

No point in even coming up with a wish list. This pathetic management team doesn't have the IQ to make a successful trade. Sorry they just don't. Better off hoping in the next 3 years we get extremely lucky with drafting potential stars. 

1 hour ago, magicmacd75 said:

No point in even coming up with a wish list. This pathetic management team doesn't have the IQ to make a successful trade. Sorry they just don't. Better off hoping in the next 3 years we get extremely lucky with drafting potential stars. 

They've made successful trades in the past.