Odin

Trade Thread

Ok so this is my 2cents worth, it is a bit of a bummer we did not get DSJ and if our front office are trying to do something with NYK to get him here I would be ecstatic. As for Dallas being aggressive yeah that is true however they have been far luckier by drafting/trading for Doncic they pretty much go their player of the future. NYK obviously did not see Porzingas as their future and got him out of there. Personally if Porzingis breaks down Dallas have lost big on this trade so it is a flip of a coin. I dont think our FO would have been able to give Dallas what they wanted unless it was AG which of course we are high on. I am not sure if our FO is going to do anything extreme to get undervalued assests for what we want to get rid of as it seems like it would be counter productive. 

As for what I think we should go for is now Conley to get a PG for the time being, if we can flip some of the dead weight for some picks or upside players then fine. I am personally high on Jaymychal Green as a back up PF as well so we could package something to get Conley and him I would be happy for now. I would also like to see us go for a backup centre that could groom Bamba into something perhaps Tyson Chandler or a player like him with some grunt. 

7 minutes ago, magicblue said:

Everyone had been saying don't touch BIG until about 5:00 o'clock this afternoon

Yea that ended quickly. 

1 minute ago, s1n1st3r12 said:

Ok so this is my 2cents worth, it is a bit of a bummer we did not get DSJ and if our front office are trying to do something with NYK to get him here I would be ecstatic. As for Dallas being aggressive yeah that is true however they have been far luckier by drafting/trading for Doncic they pretty much go their player of the future. NYK obviously did not see Porzingas as their future and got him out of there. Personally if Porzingis breaks down Dallas have lost big on this trade so it is a flip of a coin. I dont think our FO would have been able to give Dallas what they wanted unless it was AG which of course we are high on. I am not sure if our FO is going to do anything extreme to get undervalued assests for what we want to get rid of as it seems like it would be counter productive. 

As for what I think we should go for is now Conley to get a PG for the time being, if we can flip some of the dead weight for some picks or upside players then fine. I am personally high on Jaymychal Green as a back up PF as well so we could package something to get Conley and him I would be happy for now. I would also like to see us go for a backup centre that could groom Bamba into something perhaps Tyson Chandler or a player like him with some grunt. 

I want Conley in Orlando. High character player that’ll bring some veteran leadership. It’s what Henny wanted out of Ibaka. He can deliver us wins and help develop the young guys. 

22 minutes ago, magicblue said:

Everyone had been saying don't touch BIG until about 5:00 o'clock this afternoon

Not me......Don't touch BIG.  This lineup has not even played together this year.  We have no idea what we have.  So you give up on it.....another Oladipo/Sabonis type move?????  Add the fact tht we have one of the worst 1 and 2 combos in the NBA.  Resign or trade Ross.....Trade Vuc...try to trade Fournier and Simmons and rebuild around a core of youth.

• Like 1