Odin

Trade Thread

34 minutes ago, gng said:

Grizz fan here. What do ya'll think of Parsons/Green/Temple/2nd for Fournier/Mozgov. Gets you more money to resign Ross and/or Vucevic. Gets us a guy who does what we wanted from Parsons all along.

We have no interest in Parsons, who is done. And most of us have no interest in re-signing Vooch.

44 minutes ago, gng said:

Grizz fan here. What do ya'll think of Parsons/Green/Temple/2nd for Fournier/Mozgov. Gets you more money to resign Ross and/or Vucevic. Gets us a guy who does what we wanted from Parsons all along.

27 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

No

Add Simmons from us, and change the Memphis 2nd to a lightly protected 1st (top 3 2019/top 1 2020) and I would consider it. 

4 hours ago, gng said:

I'll say yes to basically any move that gets Fournier out of here

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

I'll say yes to basically any move that gets Fournier out of here

I know we don’t agree, but I think the only way we see a culture shift on this team is to move Fournier and Vooch.

9 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

I know we don’t agree, but I think the only way we see a culture shift on this team is to move Fournier and Vooch.

With the money out there this summer we could probably move Fournier for nothing once teams strike out on the first few targets. Doesn't make sense to take on Parsons to do that. 

I hope we trade for a point guard and make trades to take on salary for next year. 

The potential to panic and do something really stupid seems pretty high. 

If things stay exactly the same right now, we have virtually no money for a free agent unless we renounce Vucevic,Ross, Simmons and to a lesser extent Grant and Martin.

This is  because of cap holds. If we try to retain one of either Vuch or Ross i think we free up money in the low to mid teens. After we spend that we can resign whoever we didn't renounce to go over the soft cap. If we renounce all of them i think we might have close to 20 million? I'm not sure i didn't plan on researching it until after the trade deadline.

To make it simple, unless we do something with Fournier or Mozgov, we do not have many options this summer.

2 hours ago, Soul Bro said:

I think Fournier HAS to go. I don’t care if Vuc stays or goes. I could see some success either way

6 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

On REALGM somebody said that if a team offered the 6th pick for DSJ Dallas would be grinning for a month. How many of you would offer our top 5 protected pick for him RIGHT NOW?

Not a fan of RealGM, bunch of crazy people over there. But yeah I’d do that, I like him more than any of the other prospects outside of RJ, and Zion by quite a large margin. But to be honest I’ve watched very little CBB this year.