Odin

Trade Thread

6 hours ago, DocHoliday said:

Yeah I’m not big on that one. PG needs to be able to shoot free throws. 

Yeah, the only thing that really bugs me about Lonzo's game. I think his brother LaMelo might become a better player because his free throw shot is better

Since Vuc and Ross are expiring, I think the Lakers could trade for them without spending all their assets for Anthony Davis.

Something like Vuc and Ross for KCP, Lonzo and Bonga

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Since Vuc and Ross are expiring, I think the Lakers could trade for them without spending all their assets for Anthony Davis.

Or they could just wait until the season is over and offer them whatever they want.  

2 hours ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

I love how you are thinking here. It is doable and what we need. 

21 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

Or they could just wait until the season is over and offer them whatever they want.  

They can't. They are looking for Expiring contracts to help them go after 1-2 star elite players like AD, Leonard and Butler in the offseason. . 

The time has never been so right to trade Vooch. He’s become a huge trade chip and a media favorite this year. Let’s do this!

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

The time has never been so right to trade Vooch. He’s become a huge trade chip and a media favorite this year. Let’s do this!

Yep

10 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

Seriously his Value has never been higher. I wish him well, he can help the Lakers win, but he cannot help the Magic win. It's been 6 years already!

In my mind the only good thing about the Magic is Aaron Gordon. This is why there are 10 articles suggesting the Magic trade him to another team.

However, he needs help! He is officially on the clock, just like people talk about Anthony Davis.

Anthony Davis is 3 times as good as Gordon and his team is going to miss the playoffs too. How a team is constructed matters!

You need a creator at guard, you need a defensive wing. You have to have somebody who can create off the dribble. 

Then, if you have a couple of these players, you need someone who can shoot in the 4th quarter on a consistent basis.

Even if we get just one nice player on a rookie deal (plus filler) for Vooch, I’m making that deal. Examples would be DSJ, Rozier, Ball, Walker, etc.

2 hours ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

You guys gotta stop hyping single game g-league performances. There's been 174 30 point games in the g-league this year. 

I mean Christian Wood has been like g-league prime Tim Duncan for a couple years now and he can't get beyond being a 15th man