Odin

Trade Thread

57 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

YES and gets traded too              Wait for it.       

The phoenix suns Hahahaha Hahahaha 

We need to Woodward and Bernstein the hell out of this deadline. 

13 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

N.O. is apparently unhappy with the Laker's initial offering and want more picks. I'm not a big Ball fan but those of you that are, would you trade this year's pick for him?

I’m not a fan of Ball so I say hell no

13 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

N.O. is apparently unhappy with the Laker's initial offering and want more picks. I'm not a big Ball fan but those of you that are, would you trade this year's pick for him?

Yea they’re still negotiating but I’m pretty positive that trades gonna happen. 

And thats tough, I like Ball but 100% aware of the flaws and downsides of him such as the shooting which is fixable, the reports of wanting to play for big markets, and don’t forget the crazy dad who could possibly have a field day on this soft team/ franchise. But I think it would benefit this team to run fast and Ball would be the person to do that, not to mention a very good playmaker. 

All in all, yeah I would. You gotta consider who will be there when we pick if you like him over Ball, have watched very few CBB but aside from the top 3 or so I’m not a big believer. For sure the pick would be protected, but not sure how protected.

• Upvote 1