Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic @ blazers

9 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Tough loss. Good effort. I know we’re not doing the moral victory stuff, but this has been a successful road trip even though we’re 1-3

I predicted a week ago we’d go 1-3. We played good but yea we’re past moral victories. We should take care of business against a lot of teams playing how we are now. 

Just now, Jay Magic said:

we beat ourselves there. We turned it over 4 times in the last 2 mins... Foolish

For the first time this year it felt like the last 5 years at the end of the game.

I don't like this loss. I was much more confident after the Warriors need three offensive goal tends and 3 goaltends on our rim plus the refs to beat the Magic.  This game left bad taste in my mouth seeing the Magic lose by their own demise.  Those two turnovers plus the other random three second violation took the energy out of the team.   WE..can't have players like Damian Lillard and Kemba Walker being fearless against us.  CJ McCollum and lillard beat up on our NPC guards.  The Magic need to strike  some fear into these players.  Otherwise, they're going to keep getting swept.  

3 minutes ago, J-Mac said:

I feel like if the clock didn't malfunction the first time we had a good chance of tying the game

Like I said... This is the THIRD clock malfunction we've had this year at crunch time. The 1st 2 times came at home.

And yeah what is the deal with the clock at the end of the game ? Good point about the Lakers. There would have been a 6 minute thorough review and somehow LeBron would have talked them into adding a few more seconds. Giving them 0.9 seconds seemed unfair to say the least.

1 minute ago, HeHateMe said:

I predicted a week ago we’d go 1-3. We played good but yea we’re past moral victories. We should take care of business against a lot of teams playing how we are now. 

Oh sure, but learning how to win is a huge part of the growing process. We’ve done it a few times and come up short a few times this year, but at least we’re finally putting ourselves in position to get the experience of what works and what doesn’t. Also, I’ll take a 3 point loss in Portland with Dame in flamethrower mode and AG out.

• Upvote 1

I'm sick of this team losing games that they should have. 

Lillard beating you ok fine but man come on

Both were winnable games, no moral victories. we really do have to execute better, plain and simple. A ton of opportunities man gosh

1 minute ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Oh sure, but learning how to win is a huge part of the growing process. We’ve done it a few times and come up short a few times this year, but at least we’re finally putting ourselves in position to get the experience of what works and what doesn’t. Also, I’ll take a 3 point loss in Portland with Dame in flamethrower mode and AG out.

Lillard did great. But 2nd chance points...REBOUNDING yet again...and costly turnovers cost us the game.

• Upvote 1