Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic vs raptors

38 minutes ago, Magicpassion said:

We need an impactful point guard. I’d like to bring DJ back on a cheap deal and use him for spacing, but Grant isn’t going to cut it. 

DJ is signed for another year ;)

What i don't understand is why did Clifford Sub Iwundu in at the timeout? Why not put isaac and Bamba with gordon, grant and ross? i would have loved to see Green try and get that shot off with an extra foot and a half of length in the air of hands.

19 minutes ago, Natesroom said:

What i don't understand is why did Clifford Sub Iwundu in at the timeout? Why not put isaac and Bamba with gordon, grant and ross? i would have loved to see Green try and get that shot off with an extra foot and a half of length in the air of hands.

He went into it in post game. He likes Bamba on the ball in catch and shoot situations. With 3 seconds left he feels there was enough time to inbound and pass the ball back to the inbounder and Bamba has never been put in that position before

18 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

Main problem is we don't have a player that can defend and run the offense through. 

It's why I'm so high on Rozier despite obvious flaws. He can be Grant but also carry some offense which Grant is incapable of. 

Yeah that i get it now totally. Same D but more O... i get it ... I am on board

10 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

He went into it in post game. He likes Bamba on the ball in catch and shoot situations. With 3 seconds left he feels there was enough time to inbound and pass the ball back to the inbounder and Bamba has never been put in that position before

I get that he said that, but it seems like a coach out-coaching himself to me... in the end Green hit an unreal shot with a great challenge after sucking all night long, so I guess you just gotta live with it

16 hours ago, All Eyes On Me said:

I get that he said that, but it seems like a coach out-coaching himself to me... in the end Green hit an unreal shot with a great challenge after sucking all night long, so I guess you just gotta live with it

My biggest issue with the last inbounds play is we let Green go to precisely where he wanted to go with utterly no resistance. I just feel that if he was played a little tighter in order to make him WORK for the position he wanted then his shot would have been more difficult to make. It was essentially a catch and shoot.

54 minutes ago, DirtDan2012 said:

My biggest issue with the last inbounds play is we let Green go to precisely where he wanted to go with utterly no resistance. I just feel that if he was played a little tighter in order to make him WORK for the position he wanted then his shot would have been more difficult to make. It was essentially a catch and shoot.

Yeah, the moment might’ve been a bit big for Iwundu. He hesitated for the slightest second and Green took advantage 

33 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Yeah, the moment might’ve been a bit big for Iwundu. He hesitated for the slightest second and Green took advantage 

Nah he was screened off and Gordon was late to rotate. But bamba and Isaac should of been in there. 

1 hour ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Nah he was screened off and Gordon was late to rotate. But bamba and Isaac should of been in there. 

The play was being run for kawhi and we diagnosed it. Lowry audibled when Green was open. 

The pass was supposed to lead Green to the basket for a layup but he couldn't turn the corner so in his words he "threw it up, luckily it went in."