The Neighborhood Bully

2018-19 Official Season Discussion Thread

I've now seen Ellington airball a 3 in each of their last two games.  Good thing he hit like 19 3s against us huh?

1 minute ago, DirtDan2012 said:

He has no math. He has conjecture. Just like he's positive that we'll lose the last 2 games.

Boston is fighting for homecourt. No way they drop this game. Plus they have Kyrie. Then against Charlotte there is Kemba. Meanwhile Charlotte has a banged up Blake, then the hapless Cavs. After that they own us up there in that building.

1 minute ago, MagicOne said:

Boston is fighting for homecourt. No way they drop this game. Plus they have Kyrie. Then against Charlotte there is Kemba. Meanwhile Charlotte has a banged up Blake, then the hapless Cavs. After that they own us up there in that building.

If Charlotte was that good, they wouldn't be one game away from elimination.

• Upvote 1

I guess the Pistons are not too worried if they lose this game today. They have Griffin back out on the floor. He has a leg brace on and is barely moving. 

I guess he is trying to do an Isaiah Thomas impersonation (if you remember the Pistons' bad boys).

The Pistons won the NBA championship that year.

1 minute ago, MagicOne said:

You seem to be forgetting that we stomped their asses the last time we played them. So little faith in our squad. Not to mention that Kemba is but 1 player who rely's on his jumper. He's not James Harden.

Pistons down by 13 with Blake on a stationary bike.

It's all coming to fruition here.

It was a great season for the Magic. Unfortunately they're gonna come up a buck short and finish in that dreaded 9 spot.

• Downvote 7

Just now, MagicOne said:

Pistons down by 13 with Blake on a stationary bike.

It's all coming to fruition here.

It was a great season for the Magic. Unfortunately they're gonna come up a buck short and finish in that dreaded 9 spot.

OK, I'm a pessimist myself and have concerns but go ahead and shut the ***** up now.  We get it.  Stop being an idiot.

• Like 1