The Neighborhood Bully

2018-19 Official Season Discussion Thread

33 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

Sam Amico: 

#Cavs believed to have dangled Kyle Korver and protected pick in trade talks centered on #Sixers guard Markelle Fultz. #NBA http://amicohoops.net/cavs-dangle-korver-protected-pick-in-talks-for-sixers-fultz/ 

4 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

lol... go away Cleveland..

Fultz for Simmons and a top 20 protected first

Sorry but Korver’s shooting is a better fit for Philadelphia than Simmons attacking game. That’s why the Fournier/Simmons for Fultz/Chandler is a more likely deal. Maybe throw in a first round swap, or the OKC pick if necessary.

11 minutes ago, jmmagicfan said:

Sorry but Korver’s shooting is a better fit for Philadelphia than Simmons attacking game. That’s why the Fournier/Simmons for Fultz/Chandler is a more likely deal. Maybe throw in a first round swap, or the OKC pick if necessary.

I’d pull the trigger... Wilson chandler could be a nice piece for us to back up Isaac and Ag.

1 hour ago, jmmagicfan said:

Fultz for Augustin would work under the cap, but I’m not sure I’d do it.

1 hour ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Fultz for Augustin would work under the cap, but I’m not sure I’d do it.

That leaves us in a worse position than we are now. That would be a terrible trade. 

2 hours ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Fultz and Sexton? ugh

yeah.. I dont think Fultz will be happy playing behind Sexton, Hill and Clarkson. 

I think that NY Twitter account slightly embellished the wording of the article.  Orlando, NY, and Phoenix are listed as "teams that might be good fits that have been discussed".  It is unclear to me based on the wording of the prior paragraph if what they're referencing as "discussed" pertains to previous media articles or whispers from Fultz's camp.  Either way, it feels more like it's just saying those are the 3 most logical teams due to the obvious personnel vacancies for each.