magicdoc1

2018 Official Offseason Thread

Just now, MagicFan1234 said:

It would suck but I would be happy if Leonard leave meaning Magic will not giving him a supermax which will hurt our cap space and we would not be able to sign any free agents 

So you’re ok with losing 2 of our 3 future cornerstones because Leonard would then leave, giving us cap space? 

So we give up 2 major pieces for nothing but cap space and that’s cool? 

Just now, ML6 said:

So you’re ok with losing 2 of our 3 future cornerstones because Leonard would then leave, giving us cap space? 

So we give up 2 major pieces for nothing but cap space and that’s cool? 

Yup because Leonard is not worth a supermax player and if he keeps getting hurt, he will be sitting on the bench instead of playing so it is worth to see Leonard leave but if Magic lose 2 of our 3 future cornerstones, it would not matter anyway because Magic can draft another cornerstone 

• Downvote 2

1 minute ago, MagicFan1234 said:

Yup because Leonard is not worth a supermax player and if he keeps getting hurt, he will be sitting on the bench instead of playing so it is worth to see Leonard leave but if Magic lose 2 of our 3 future cornerstones, it would not matter anyway because Magic can draft another cornerstone 

I can’t tell if your posts are satire or not

5 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

Obviously you only take Leonard if you feel confident from talking with him that he will stay here long term. 

Im still not trading Bamba. 

And only if you're giving up non franchise cornerstones and draft picks. 

3 minutes ago, MagicFan1234 said:

We couldn't give Leonard a supermax even if we wanted to

Just now, Magicman28 said:

So what would a deal for Leonard look like? Do they want AG? Isaac? Bamba?

They liked Isaac.

I wouldn't give up any of those guys for Kawhi. San Antonio has little leverage, Kawhi could have a serious injury, he ostensibly hasn't played for a year, and he's acting worse than Dwight did. Red flags. 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

I wouldn't give up any of those guys for Kawhi. San Antonio has little leverage, Kawhi could have a serious injury, he ostensibly hasn't played for a year, and he's acting worse than Dwight did. Red flags. 

All valid points. I guess I just like building a team organically. It'll be interesting to see if he can get healthy and play at the same level pre-injury.

17 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Yes Sir! Plus one to you!

51 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

I’ll go on record saying I’m not trading Bamba for Leonard. I’ll trade anything else. Obviously Gordon would be gone. 

Well Sir, I think that I agree with you in part, but I refuse to agree to separate what would could be OTowns  BIG THREE OF THE FUTURE!

Look at it this way, FA, next years draft will produce the shooting that we will need going forward! 

Do we really know how good Leonard will be away from Pop and the spurs system? I’m sure he’s still good but just how good?