Jump to content
magicdoc1

2018 Official Offseason Thread

Recommended Posts

DirtDan2012    94
Just now, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

Yup and if I was coach he can play as long as that switch is on and he sits as soon as it's off. Hopefully we trade him before training camp. I would love to start Bamba and let the cards fall where they will. The more PT he gets that faster he starts to dominate!

I just think he could actually be an effective player coming of the bench and playing less minutes. He'll actually be able to play hard the entire time he's on the floor. Watch him.... He totally paces himself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DirtDan2012    94
9 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

This is what I was alluding to (in bold). However, in my opinion, he will start. . .whether it is short term or long term. Hopefully the former.

I definately believe it'll be the former. I can't see Clifford not taking care of the paint when we have guys that can. Vuc can score, but his defense has been proven to be extremely lazy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TrueMagicFan07    147
2 minutes ago, DirtDan2012 said:

I just think he could actually be an effective player coming of the bench and playing less minutes. He'll actually be able to play hard the entire time he's on the floor. Watch him.... He totally paces himself.

This is why he needs to be traded because he won't be happy coming off the bench. You will see  a sulking, pouting Vuc in post game interviews.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DirtDan2012    94
6 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

This is why he needs to be traded because he won't be happy coming off the bench. You will see  a sulking, pouting Vuc in post game interviews.

Then you bench him ala JNoah .... Also he shouldn't be getting any post game interviews. We need a new direction. I like Nik, but I don't think he fits what we want to do. It's time to move on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
0rland0fan    49
10 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

So happy we didn't draft Trae Young. 

Now 10 for 48 so far in 3 games

Announcer says "It's interesting.  I college Trae looked like he had a ton of space when he played.  Now it seems like he's not getting very much space at all."  

Well Duh!!! LOL!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DirtDan2012    94
1 minute ago, 0rland0fan said:

Announcer says "It's interesting.  I college Trae looked like he had a ton of space when he played.  Now it seems like he's not getting very much space at all."  

Well Duh!!! LOL!!

Kid's gonna have to become a gym rat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

How about we are building in a defensive direction and Vuc doesn't fit that mold at all? Gone, bench, or DNP.  No more layup drills please!!!

I'll roll with that but I still see him starting and not moved until the trade deadline. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×