magicdoc1

2018 Official Offseason Thread

Wilson Chandler and his $12.3 mill expiring from Denver to Philly. Saves the Nuggets a ton of money, Sixers can trade Chandler immediately with no restrictions. Potential Kawhi chess move?

8 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Wilson Chandler and his $12.3 mill expiring from Denver to Philly. Saves the Nuggets a ton of money, Sixers can trade Chandler immediately with no restrictions. Potential Kawhi chess move?

Actually, isn't there a restriction about trading him in conjunction with other players? I think they can trade him with picks, and/or money; but I don't think they can trade him with any other players going out. 

13 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

I doubt it. Unless they're preparing a mid season Kawhi offer it makes more sense to hold onto cap space. 

1 hour ago, Soul Bro said:

#gobigorgohome

Yep, definitely sounds like the Weltman/Hammond MO.

2 minutes ago, Nyce_1 said:

Let’s just go for it. I’m not In love with the move but it’d make this the most anticipated season since Dwight left. 

Just make sure it’s only a 1 year deal.